Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Hi. Question- DID systems

Hi. 

So the red centaur is too overwhelmed. I came out so they could have a break. But yeh. How do I explain that to the nurses. I don't know if they know about us all and about our system. I have so many questions and thoughts but don't know how to get it out. I keep writing things and deleting it coz we are confused with what we need/want. 

For now, it's just a Hi, I'm Ree. And I'll be around today. 

Wish it was that simple in real life ay....if anyone has any advice or comments I'm sure we'll all appreciate them. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Hi. Question- DID systems

i’d reply with hi ree i’m overwhelmed!!!
love n light

Urghhhh....ended up telling my nurse about our system....she just gave us more meds :face_with_rolling_eyes: 😔

@The-red-centaur 

Wishing you strength and some resolution

Edit: and recovery!

Hi @The-red-centaur
I don’t have any experience with DID but I just wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you and I’m glad you’re getting help! Take it easy and enjoy the recovery experience!

Judi9877

@rainbowmagic you ok??

Yeah I don't know about that pill-happy nurse. Thing 'bout nurses (I used to kind of sort of be one) they don't always listen to clients (patients, subjects, whatever you prefer) but they do pretty much have to listen to the "care plan". I'd talk to the clinical people about the notes on your file. I think it's a fair to allow you, your alters and the like a bit of breathing room (I might be wrong but I think that's one of the better paths to integration and other happy stuff).

I'm getting a sort of envoy vibe from this Ree persona you got goin' on. That could mean sharing and sharing could mean data, sweet, sweet data. Maybe frame it that way to them. Not that I'm an expert on nuthin'.

Words written...words deleted. Can't face any of this today...

@The-red-centaur 

Happy to chat with whoever's around. Wish I understood more about systems.  

xoxo

Yehhh internally we help each other have a break.... questions thoughts writing deleting...... its all goood.....even deleted thoe thoughts ahd a moment. its tricky living with many inside. I getch ya . Ive realsied that when  different alters feel safe  ( environments and certain people )  they do emerge . Im learning to wisely navigate .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance