Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Sam11
Contributor

Hello help

So is anyone on here actually suffering? And looking for someone to talk to? All I can seem to find is people chatting about what they had for diner and how there trip to the hair dressers went. Anyone actually want to talk about mental illness, isolation. And make peer support to help with it? 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hello help

I do @Sam11 

@Sam11 

That's a bit assumptive of you that it may be all that goes on here. Those people might be suffering and isolated too. Talking about their day may help. It's not all.about you on here. 

Perhaps adjust your attitude and you may get more peer support. 

I've been a member here for quite some time and have had incredible support. I hope you find the support you are after. 

Good luck. 

Cool, sorry it's real late, but we should chat sometime.. about anything that's nothing us. I find listening and talking can be very helpful for your own mental health 🙂 

I agree with you, screw generic bull. I don't want to get caught in the heavy tar of negative discussion but I think all of our goals are to share and be heard and understood. I think this platform is a great idea and I'm still figuring it out but you can talk to me if need be, I'd love to learn and build peer support around me 

@Sam11 @Chaz1999  Welcome to the forums.

If you look around, you’ll find plenty of people struggling, and plenty of people supporting.

Its good to have you here. I hope you both find what you are looking for.

The @ brings a dropdown, that’s how we tag others.

Take care.

Gracious what threads have u read.  

Sounds judgy and poorly informed.

Look deeper, youll be surprised.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance