Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: HOME

ohhh @utopia 

sending you lots of hugs my friend xxxx

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Shaz51 

Stay strong @utopia 💪💪💪 .....

Its good to see you ❣️

2B06F40A-601C-4DDA-98ED-B695E1CD1C20.jpeg

Zoe7
Community Guide

OMG @utopia Just read about your latest issue with workcover Smiley Sad They are determined to drag this out and your former manager needs a reality check in all this. I hope your lawyer sorts it out and you get what you deserve Hon - absoutely ridiculous that these things take so long and they don't take responsibility for their lack of care . Furious for you but hopeful it will all be ended soon. Hugs and hugs and hugs my beautiful cocky friend Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope . I have that wattle tattoo.  But mine looks better. 

Thank you  @Zoe7 . Been 6 years.  I'm so over it all.  I just want it sorted out and done. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

That is ridiculous @utopia You have been through so much in that time and so much of that is due to the process on top of the actual incident. If they had accepted the responsibility that they should have this would have been over a long time ago - and you would not have to continue to suffer because of it Smiley Sad

How are you doing otherwise?

utopia
Senior Contributor

My ex workplace would never admit liability.  They are instructed not to. 

I'm doing well.  Surviving this lock down.  Just go to the supermarket for 10 minutes to do a quick shop.  Then back home again. 

Have started colouring in again at night.  Stops me getting too bored. 

I hope you are well. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

Yeah I can imagine they wouldn't admit liability - wish people were more open and transparent though - would make life so much easier for everyone @utopia - especially you.

Lockdown doesn't really affect me either - work, supermarket. chemist, bunnings - all the things I usually do still open and the rest of the time I usually spend at home anyway. Not actually looking forward to isolation relaxing a bit because there will be more people around and take longer to get to work and home Smiley Tongue

Zoe7
Community Guide

Hey @utopia Been a while since I have seen you here so checking in to see how you are and how all the compensation stuff is going. Love and hugs to you Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Zoe7 Haven't heard anything further since WorkCover tried to say it was my fault.  And then my lawyer and I refuted their claims. 

Am starting to slide backwards,  depression wise.  Sick of being locked up in the house.  And it's cold and grey.  Feeling sorry for myself. 

Staying off SANE at moment coz don't feel the best. 

I hope you are travelling ok and that work is going well. 

It's almost 1pm and I'm going to bed.  So so tired. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance