Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Fragile

20210321iSign (5).jpeg

Yeah, me to @Appleblossom, just checking up on you. Think I've picked up... is your son living with you again? And you're doing choir again? How's it all going? You inspire me the way you engage with the world...  after all it's put you through. Keep being you 💗

Thank you for thinking of me @Former-Member  and @Anastasia 

It means a lot.

Heart

I have been busy.  I went to watch a friend in a choir, went to a dance and shared pizza on Saturday. Then today went to old friend's place got there at 1 and did not leave til 11, eating and talking.  I truly  had best weekend in years.  They wanted to make a fuss of me and gave me a cake and present, which I really did not expect.  Finally home, and wanted to check in on Sane friends before bed.

Heart

Oh @Appleblossom best weekend in years!!! Amazing. So happy for you 😊

Something's tells me it may have been your Birthday? If it was then happy birthday my friend, and stoked it was extra special for you 💐💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom  so glad to hear you had 'the best' weekend 😯👍 Validation works wonders for the soul. Sorry I missed your birthday last month 💗

images (13).jpeg

Thanks @Anastasia 

Heart

It was 4 weeks ago.

Smiley Happy

Ahah @Former-Member  you know I am a March baby.

HeartSmiley Happy

I really did not expect it. 

Smiley Happy

They were friends who were more comfortable drinking and I had stressed out in October over pressure to drink and party, but yesterday, they made it wonderful.  I sat on a glass of prosecco chamapgne for hours, which went wonderfully with my sicilian dessert with creme de cacao. So I was not a party pooper and I have worked through a serious issue of enjoying each others company but not pressuring with my friends which is HUGE, and opens up the future for good times together..

Smiley Happy

Made me laugh. Felt so right.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5T2-u5WJH8 

Blue Blue

Germans and Austrians are said to be like Battleships and the waltz ...

Like English and Irish ...and that the Irish have won 9 Nobel prizes foir Literature

wooops apparently its only 4

A total of four Irish writers have won the Nobel Prize for Literature – W.B. YeatsGeorge Bernard ShawSamuel Beckett and Seamus Heaney.

@Appleblossom Read the article and am absolutely disgusted with the outcome. There really is no justice for some because of the 'power' of others continuing to be the case. ...and for the perpetrator to say he has been through hell and high water - what a joke. Don't care his age or health - he should front court for his actions so those abused can take some of that power back.

Your post seems to have disappeared again @Appleblossom and I honestly cannot see why 

@Former-Member can you explain the reasoning here please.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance