Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Thank you @BlueBay 💙 I'm doing ok now. 

Hey @Molliex  my friend,

I am just sitting here before my 2nd day of work and I started thinking about you.    How did your psych appt go?   Are you feeling better than last week?   

Anyway, I hope your day is good and the weather is not too miserable.   Weather is pretty crappy here I have 3 layers on and a jacket for the nursery....  see how it pans out.

XOXO ANGELS333 

Hello @Angels333 . Thank you for thinking of me lovely. How did your first day of work go yesterday? I hope it was ok. 

It's also cold here today - it has been raining very heavily since i woke up a few hours ago. I hope you keep warm.

I am ok. My psych appointment was fine, but pregnancy isn't something he has much experience with (which he admitted to me). I am thinking my next appointment might be my last with him. He's very good and I have learnt so much, but I think maybe we have come to the natural end of what he can do for me.

I am working today. Tomorrow is my first day back in the office for 3 months - i feel quite anxious about going on transport etc again.

Take care my friend xx

Work was okay @Molliex  I made a small error while stocktaking and felt terrible.   I really dwell on things like that.   

Hmmm re psychologist.   Will you look for a new one?

Wow back on public transport tomorrow,  it's very daunting then but you'll be fine, hopefully everyone keeps their social distance...

I've got to go now too  as work starts at 9am, I cooked pizzas last night so tonight is leftovers  so I can take a break.   I'm working tomorrow then that's it for the week.   So my days are Mon through Wed.

LOVE ANGELS333 

I might just take a break from the current one, rather than finding a new one at the moment. I am doing a lot better most of the time.

I am the same @Angels333  - i worry about the smallest mistakes. But it was only your first day and mistakes is how we learn. Be kind to yourself and have a good day xx

just wanted to send you some love and gentle hugs @Molliex Heart

I appreciate that @outlander, and I return your hugs x💜

Can I send you some love @Molliex ?

I’ve had miscarriages. Take care sweetie.

💙🧡💙

All love is appreciated @Eve7 💜💙 Sorry you've experienced this too. 

Well it seems like I am still pregnant for, but it's not good news, possibly ectopic which may require surgery. Will see Drs again Tuesday. This year sucks, for so many reasons. Hard not to slip into blueness, but I'm trying for my daughters sake.

@Angels333 @Former-Member @Eve7  and anyone else who happens to stop by. @

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance