Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Hey @Molliex I'm sorry to hear about your daughter having an allergic reaction.    The poor little one.

I hope you get to spend some quality time with your grandmother.  I haven't got the right words to say to comfort you.  Just know that we are all here for you and I look forward to seeing you on the support button. 

I hope you can get some distractions while you're away and if you have to go to hospital when you get back then we are here for you too.

Hugs (((💕💕💕)))

Angels333 

I'm in a bad place @outlander, but I'm trying.

I'm thinking of you though. I won't be here to comment after your surgery, but please know you're in my thoughts 🌻💚🌻💚

Oh yes I thought thst was the case but didn't wNt yo day in case I got it wrong. 
I hope you get to see your grandmother before she passes away. This is the most difficult thing. I'm thinking of you. 
take care xxxx

Thank you @Flying_Hams 🦋💜

Thanks @Angels333. Please be safe and take care of yourself. 🌻 ❤️

Thats ok @Molliex just you look after yourself ❤
Ive forgotten when your going away.. is it tomorrow?

Friday morning @outlander. I am thinking of you and sending best wishes for your surgery x

Sorry I haven't been around. Lots of you have tagged me in things. My daughter has been quite unwell. I've been packing for my trip. And I've been trying to ignore my SH and SI. I'm so enclosed in my own bubble zi haven't supported others. I'm sorry. 

Don't be sorry @Molliex 

@hugs and love ❤️ Hope your little girl gets well soon. Xx

Thats ok youve not need to apologise @Molliex yourself and your daughter come first and being busy and managing our own things can make it much tougher
Thinking of you 💌
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance