Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

This post will be deleted.

Soon this post will be gone and so will I, because there is no point in me spending over an hour writing an introductory post only to have it rejected. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: This post will be deleted.

@Former-Member 

Try and find a way to be safe.  The post is not deleted yet.  Maybe write shorter posts and bit by bit your story can come out.

I still sometimes have to reword posts, but the mods tend to be patient, and only ask to protect you and the community.

Take Care

Apple

Hi @Former-Member 

Sorry to read that you are having some trouble with your post - we are not sure of a post of yours being removed from our end, so I have emailed you to find out more so we can work it out together! We certainly do not want you to feel in any way like you can't share here.

Like @Appleblossom  has mentioned, sometimes posts can accidently breach our guidelines - this can happen and we will always share how you can fix it up to get it live as soon as possible. The guidelines just help keep the space safe, respectful and anonymous. ☺️

@Former-Member  you have support here, sometimes a bit of patience about replies is needed.  It can be frustrating, I know, but please don't give up.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm not sure what happened to the original post here, but I have spoken with the moderators and apparently it was a technical error that the original post got rejected. I will be staying on the forums and I guess I should start another post with similar information, albeit one that is shorter. I apologise for my impatience and any confusion I have created. 

No need to apologise @Former-Member 

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

The reality is when we are most distressed is often a time we are likely to post.  We are then at our most raw and vulnerable and technical stuff can be so frustrating.

Today I tried to phone my support worker and took me 4 minutes of pushing buttons on my phone as I very upset and was getting confused etc ...

Its the nature of the beast ...

Smiley Sad

hi blackcloud i saw your post but i dont have any insights or suggestions because im not experiencing the same issues. just wanted to say hang in there - i think forums can take time .... hope someone responds/can help you....carry on bravely...

Hi Black Cloud I am Sturgeon, don't give up or allow the rebuff to compound rejection. I had such muddles also - didn't know if my tech skills failed me or why would my intro be rejected, that's what we are invited to do _ share our being / issues etc. I haven't shared mine as I'm not sure how nor do I connect often as i/net reception poor, but I am part of a group & included simply by reading, contributing.
Be kind to yourself & hang in there with us - give it time to evolve 💫

I had the same problem , my post also got deleted, I have read the guidelines and my post may have been a bit to much .
I’m going to try and post again.

Hey @blueberrymuffin

I am a moderator at SANE and have sent you an email about your post. The guidelines are set up to protect the forum community. 

If you have any questions after you read my email please feel free to respond. I also just wanted to say welcome to the forums and i hope you find them very useful. 

Warm Regards, 

Turquoise. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance