Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Awake in the early hours

Hello everyone or everyone whos still up at some point this night ,I am safe just cant sleep ,restless,it doesnt help that I can hear the wind blowing loudy outside,so I decided to put the time to use and try to come up with some ideas for christmas gifts as Im yet to do any christmas shopping just yet,but at the same time withdrawing to people close to me for the time being,kind of going off grid for a while,not callling,or answering calls,not mesaging or answering messages,shutting off social media and at times turning off my phone completely even though I am feeling lonely in doing that ,not motivated to reach out as yet,its like I need to figure things out alone for a bit first,I have something to tell someone which Ive kept putting off so that doesnt help and it might help if they knew some things that they dont know already anyway a restless night here hope everyones having a much better time getting to sleep ,night everyone take care

1 REPLY 1

Re: Awake in the early hours

A problem shared is a problem halved
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance