Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Averting a Disaster

I guess all systems go @perseverer now, the pack up begins ..

@perseverer

Good to hear from you. All men onboard! 

Best of sailing to your new home Heart

Grasshopper3

Hello @perseverer

Thoughts and best wishes for you all..

I sincerely hope that your sons can receive medical Assistance that is meant to be available for every resident of this country..

July is coming closer..

A new start in a new home ..promising for all..

finally some reprieve for you too hopefully...

I wish that We collectively here could do more for you...

being heard is wonderful for the soul ..

take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are things coming along @perseverer

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have been wondering how things are going @perseverer. Are you managing ok?

Hi @Former-Member, a lot has happened in the last couple of months. My second eldest child was hospitalized on a treatment order and diagnosed with schizophrenia. This was the best thing that could have happened. I retired from the workforce as it was obvious that my husband was not well enough to care for the boys. I tend not to browse throught SANE so much these days as the excessive political correctness stops me from being able to tell it like it is. I prefer the Facebook groups which are unbridled. I am currently living in the twilight world of waiting for assisted income to arrive and the multitude of supporting documents that are not always forthcoming. The farm in Tasmania fell through but we now have a contract on a wonderful B&B in a grand old Victorian home by the river. Everyone is looking forward to the move. How are things at your end?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@perseverer 

I do hope meds help middle son and he remains compliant and your new home works out well, hoping this means each son has own space. I do hope there are good supports for you too and perhaps new opportunities for birding. 

Understand what you mean re: telling it like it is.

Darcy

I do hope meds help middle son @perseverer HeartHeart

Hi @Shaz51, how are you doing? Meds have made a big difference ie he is thinking and speaking clearly. He still has a long way to go but early progress is encouraging. 

That does sound good @perseverer .... 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance