Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Anticipatory GRIEF

Thanks guys. Found out today dad's unable to feed himself and can't walk anymore 😟 still congested and in hospital 😢

@Former-Member  Sending lots of 💜💜💜💜

Really sorry to just read your update from yesterday about your Dad @Former-Member . He does not sound like a well man at all. My thoughts are with you as you go through this very difficult and highly emotional time.

Emelia 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜🦋 @Former-Member 🦋💜 huge gentle loving hugs coming your way

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210126-092724_1b-01_1_1-01.jpeg

Thanks for all the supports here. Sorry I missed them. Don't know where I've been. 

Dec'6th, 2020 My dad passed away

Jan'16, 2018 My mum 

Jan'26,2011 (27thNSW)

- Mygirl got her wings 😢

I don't know what to say

Just putting this here 💕

Hi @Former-Member , I know it's been a really hard time for you. I don't have many words, but I am sitting with you. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
I have to put fresh flowers by my girls headstone today. Always a little Sunflower or two. Not easy, or necessary, just because i care, or something... Why do we? I have no idea... 🤔 tradition maybe, I know she's not there, She's with God, and in spirit, not in the ground, or bound to it anymore, Nobody talks about the 'hard' stuff.
Op, now I'm rambling. Wish me luck 🌻💔🌻🥀🌻
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

@Former-Member 💛💛

@Former-Member HeartSmiley Indifferent

Former-Member
Not applicable

My girl's funeral was 3rd February. Ill never forget. It was delayed because the coroner had a backlog of bodies to catch up on 😞 from the 2011 SEQld floods.

.The emptiness of Valentine's Day aside, i should start to feel better after henthe 3rd. Certainly not holding up well this year, maybe because dad passed only a few weeks ago 😢 

Sad memores / aniversaries can still bring pain. It's an undercurrent that can pull us under, drain thoughts, our concentration, functional and energy.

Hope you guys feel better soon  @Adge, @Eve7 and anyone else who relates.

Here together 💙

🐠 just 🐠 keep 🐠 swimming 🐠

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance