Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

thanks @Flying_Hams  yeah its about options re geographicals 

hi @Flying_Hams how are you travelling today? have you had your sane chat?

hi @TAB glad you're resting up. got some chores I should do today, laundry, groceries, cooking. but got up very late and still in PJ's and feeling very lazy

Hi @BryanaCamp  yeah slept 2 lots 4 plus hours got up last 8am am showered and dressed, car needs petrol no food in house bit down, dunno might make self a hamburger or something

Nah not yet @BryanaCamp
Dunno if I will or not.

how are you going @Flying_Hams I'm sorry to hear you're in a dark place today. I have been that way for a few weeks & drinking a lot. you seem to feel better after a sane chat so I hope you can manage that today. I'd love to tell you my cat's name but paranoid someone I know irl might recognise me & my crazy, better stay anon. I think Black Tab is perfect for here though. Do you have any pets?

hi @TAB hope you can get some food, it's important to keep your nutrients up. It's good you've had some sleep. BLack Tab is doing that just now, sooo close to the heater! did you get some petrol?

I'm about to leave for film club, the one I missed last week. Think I'm going to make it tonight (I slept in pretty late so I have energy now). Wish me luck, I'll try not to be feral - last time I went these two ladies kept talking (which is totally uncool behaviour at film club) and I said, "SHH!!" to them about as aggressively as is possible without actually swearing, I just couldn't hold it in. Then after I saw one of them in the queue for the ladies which was embarassing.

Yes got petrol now filling self up @BryanaCamp lol not good day got glum usually its a process tho plus been dreaming a lot which don’t usually when drink anyhoo

I used to have pets @BryanaCamp
They have since passed on though.
I didn't do sane chat. Wasn't up for it. Applied for two jobs though.

Gday forumites

@oceangirl @outlander @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @BlueBay @greenpea @BryanaCamp @TAB

Hope you have a good day today. I have a couple of things to apply for and I'll probably do some more writing too. See how I go.

Already had my coffee for the morning but I'll definitely drink more soon lol.

Take it easy in whatever it is you are doing today

hope its a good one for you @Flying_Hams

How are you going of late? @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance