Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Not likely @Former-Member !!!  Not only coz no money for that sort of travel, but also I wouldn't be up to it mentally.  That one doesn't know about me and bipolar 1, tho I have mentioned PTSD I think at some stage.  I am really wary of disclosing that until I know I'm safe to do so - which I probably am, but haven't found an appropriate or timely way to mention it.  Some people run a mile when they know bipolar is part of my story.  I don't think he would.  We have a special connection because he was with me the day my father died (Dad was in Canada) and took me to the next town to get my tickets etc to go to Dad's funeral over there.  And supported me as I grieved.  He's another special person that's for sure.

@eth 

Smiley Happy

Sounds very productive on many fronts. 

Smiley Happy

It is good you could have decent conversation with your mother.  Sorry about your brother.  WIn some Lose some maybe.  WHen you have settled on a housing solution, maybe things will ease up with him too.

Take Care Bella

Smiley Happy

Hey @outlander 

@Former-Member  Your posts have been so thorough and caring.  Really thoughtful and inspiring to read.

Hugs ... to those who need. 

Virtually ... we dont need to worry about viral heebyjeebies.

Smiley Happy

Thanks for thinking of me @eth 

My day was an improvement! Small victories.

Hi @Mazarita @Appleblossom @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor ... everyone around atm

Have a good evening and some rest.

@frog 

Most definitely! Lots of small victories make big shifts! 
I'm so glad you had a better day today. 

Take care!

BPDSurvivor

Hey @frog 

@BPDSurvivor 

Small Victories

Heart

Just about to log off for the day.

Cheers

Smiley Happy

good night @Appleblossom Heart

hugs @Mazarita@BPDSurvivor@frog@eth ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

@Shaz51 

Have a great night!

@Mazarita @Appleblossom @frog @eth 

Sweet sleep everybody!

good night @BPDSurvivor , hope you have a good sleep Heart

Hey @eth. Thank you for thinking of me. I have not travelled in this thread before. Can see that there are alot of stories to try and catch up on!

Sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy. I do hope time moves quickly for your next psych appointment and that you will be able to do that walk with your social worker soon, though with that person showing signs of covid you maybe waiting 2weeks.

Hope you have a restful night!

Same goes to everyone else who is still around 😊

Blep 😸:tongue:

Hi and good morning to all here today @Blep @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @Adge @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander @frog  and anyone who is reading.  Hope today has started gently and has some nice bits in it for all and less pain - mental or physical.

You're right about small victories @Appleblossom  - yesterday felt like one - with the help of my support coordinator (who is also a social worker) we reviewed and edited the whole housing application and submitted all the documents that need to go with it bar one - which I found an alternative to this morning and have completed, scanned with help, and sent to him.  It's a consent authority for Income Confirmation with centrelink and may mean I don't need to lodge the income and assets letter I'm still waiting for from them.  Fingers crossed as this would mean the application is complete and can be submitted.  Still have a bit of time as it expires on 17 June and would have to be started again if that happened.  Doesn't look like it will.  Felt really buoyed up at the end of the 2 hr session with him yesterday.

@Blep  Hi and you're welcome.  Sometimes you don't really need to catch up on everyone's stories - that can be an exhaustive task.  People will tell you what's relevant along the way.  It's fine to just join in wherever you like on this thread these days - it has become a social thread being placed in the 'Our Stories' part of the forum.  When it was started by @Mazarita something like 2 years ago it was different, but it evolved over time.  It's also ok to plant a long rave about whatever's going on for you in this thread (more in line with the original intent).  But sometimes it is better to start your own thread so you get more direct responses and specific support - it's your choice.  Please tag me if you do have a personal thread.

Take care and stay kind everyone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance