Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hi @Angels333
have you posted on the thread you want to subscribe to?  usually if you make a post to that thread itll automatically subscribe you to it.  If you want to change the settings to something like 'only notify me when tagged' or 'Notify me to all notifcations' you can find these in the settings sections under either notifications or subscriptions (cant qute remember which one atm). this only applies to emails though, youll still get all  the notifications on the site under the bell whether you want all notifcations or only the ones your tagged in as an email setting. 

if thats still not working, try posting again and see if that helps. if its not working then it might be a glitch in which you can let the mods know in this thread Notification troubles 

Thanks @outlander I will try your suggestions.     Anyway, how have you been going?

The issues just never go away ... it goes from one thing to the next... a combination of underlying illness and severe medication side effects totally stuffing me up 24/7 ... and the final state I'm left in each day ain't good for stuff all apart from moping around and doing the bare minimum...

@eth We all need time out occasionally Hon Smiley Very Happy

@Angels333 Hoping you are doing okay today - know it is often hard for you when you are home alone Heart

Sending you support @eudemonism  and hoping there is someone you can talk to in your life away from the forums.  You are well supported here but some therapy or a chatline might help you too.

Hi @Zoe7  how was your day today?

Hey @eth Came home at lunch time - didn't have a lot of choice - they sent me home. Smiley Surprised Been sleeping on and off all afternoon. This cold has knocked me down again. I couldn't even walk from the bottom of the school up to our classroom this morning without coughing and struggling to breath. Have tomorrow off as well and if I have to Wednesday. We have so much to get done so I am likely to be back Wednesday then have my normal Thursday off. Just got to push through the best I can but I am useless being there if I am still unwell. 

Yes been taking vitamins as well @eth and thought I was past the worst of it until I headed to work today. Hopefully it will improve for both of us over the next couple of days - certainly hope it does for you before your trip Hon. Hope you have a restful night. Goodnight Eth Heart

Hey @Zoe7 I was okay today.   My son is on uni holidays for 3weeks so I wasn't alone.   

Love Angels333 

Oh that is good to hear @Angels333 Helps resist those urges and doesn't leave you alone with your thoughts Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Zoe7 sorry to read that you are still sick.  You poor thing 😭  I hope you get better soon.   

Hey @eth sorry to read that you are sick too, hopefully tomorrow is better for you. 

Love Angels333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance