Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

It certainly sounds like Mr. Shaz may need an x-ray @Shaz51 this has been a few days now and it isn't getting better - and from what you have described it may be getting worse. Hope it gets sorted for you both tomorrow Heart

Sounds like it could be serious @Shaz51   Hope you get it seen to tomorrow and don't have to put it off again.

I've had a quiet day except for a trip to Bunnings in the middle of the day with bro.  He got a bunch of plumbing bits to set up a water pump on one of our rain tanks. And we got zucchini, cucumber seedlings, a baby curry leaf tree and corn and marigold seeds.  Doing some planting in a little while when it's cooler.

me too @eth, @Zoe7

sounds like a good day at Bunnings @eth xxxx

We both had successful trips to Bunnings today then @eth I might need to go back though as I don't think I have enough longer screws to finish the timber frame tomorrow. 

@Shaz51 Toby has had a bath and he is running mad around the house - the floorboards are getting a wash too lol - thank goodness it is a warm night and they (and he) will dry quickly.

ha ha @Zoe7 and CAT is not amused Smiley LOL

Hi and good morning everyone :  @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @Adge @CheerBear @greenpea @Appleblossom @Exoplanet and anyone else around this morning.

Wondering what people are up to today??

I have a support worker 12.30 - 3.15 and hadn't made a plan yet.  I'm now thinking maybe we'll catch a ferry across the harbour, have lunch and then come back.  That's what I did the first time I went with this worker.  It's beautiful weather to get out on the water, even if it's a short trip.  It's the only ferry that works in our harbour to my knowledge.

Take it easy and take care all.

Morning @eth @Zoe7 @Mazarita @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @Teej @CheerBear @greenpea and everyone

A ferry trip across the harbour sounds like a good idea and peaceful @eth
Im going to have a look at some fridges and/or the drs to see about my foot again. Its not much better even after 10 days

Hiya @eth and all 👋

Ferry trip sounds pretty fab today eth! We have a cooler day (high 20's here) as the last before the temp starts climbing in to mid - high 30's and beyond for a few in a row.

Today I am taking one to their friend's house to spend a night there and the others and I will head to pick up a couple of school supplies I think. Would like to get out maybe to the beach later if they feel up to it, or will have a quiet home night otherwise.

I slept heaps better last night after my dodgy run of a few bad nights sleep. Woke feeling better for it today 🙂

Hope the day ahead is one with lots of good for all ❤

Hey @outlander. Sorry for dropping out of our conversation yesterday - hit some spinny feels and had to time out. I hope your dr appt goes well and you can find some relief from that sore foot.

Hi @outlander what happened to your foot?  Hope it's on the mend soon.

Hey @CheerBear  sounds like a happy day for you.  Glad to hear you slept better than you have been.  Hope you get to the beach later.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance