Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I love that pic @Teej

that picture is great @Teej Heart

Hugs @outlander@Mazarita@MDT@eth 

had a temperture yesterday and could not visit mum in hospital

today temperture has come down a little , the nurse told me i still have to be home and rest 

ha ha i am starting to like this and soo does my mum 

but mr shaz is not liking it at all 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm sorry I havent been able to support you more than I do @eth  ... but I do support you in spirit. 💕

Dropping off a nice coffee, and warm thoughts @eth  .💜💜💜

FB77DF8D-A550-4001-9DEE-9C2FB7FBF02F.jpeg

@eth 

Glad you are still going to be around.

Take care of you first. 💖💖

Hi all  @Snowie @MDT @Adge @Owlunar @Teej @Shaz51 @Maggie @outlander

@TAB @Former-Member  and you too if you're around at some stage @Mazarita 

Hope you've all had a decent day.   Thanks for all your positive comments.

Shaz really good to hear your temp is down a bit.  Hope it continues to drop.

If anyone wants to tag me on their thread and reconnect in mutual support that would be good.  I'm only going to post where I am tagged for a bit.

Hi @eth 

It's a good idea to take things easy when life throws some curved balls - or maybe society has enough going on right now 

I took several weeks out - I was being triggered by a rash of posts regarding a subject I am really sensitive about - I am not responding to those posts in any way now and not reading them either  - btw - the people I interact with regularly here don't talk about that subject - I did discuss it with the moderators before I came back

But you are just limiting your time dailty - that's fine - I do the same - I think it's wise to limit our time here - after all we do have other things to do with our lives and we all need a sense of balance

Take thinks easy and take time to heal - we all need to do that at time and moreso at the moment

Dec

Good morning and best wishes 

@Snowie @Hamsolo01 @Adge @Dec @Teej @Shaz51 @Maggie @outlander

@TAB @Sherry @Mazarita @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @frog @Angels333 @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @greenpea @Sans911 @WriterMelb  and anyone else reading this.  I hope today started gently and goes to plan and flows smoothly.

Psychology skype for today has been cancelled as she's sick (again).  Running out of time with her coz' she goes on maternity leave by the end of April (possibly only 3 or 4 sessions left).  I've been seeing her most weeks for nearly 3 years and won't even know how bonded I am to her until the change happens.  Missing her already.  She's having trouble getting any of her preferred replacements to take me on as most of them have closed their books atm.  I'm trying to come to terms with less frequent sessions when I do get a new psychologist and probably mostly 'treading water' with them - working on current issues (managing bipolar 1 and complex PTSD and being house-bound, relationships etc) and not so much working through past traumas.  I've been doing EMDR  at least half of my sessions with the current one for the last 18 months or so on the topic of one specific trauma at a time, and really feeling positive changes.  But we haven't completed that work.  I'm concerned that my PTSD symptoms and triggers will be exacerbated once I don't have her in my life.  And watching myself closely to monitor any bipolar changes - so much extra stress and worry can be a trigger.  Especially more frequent spikes in anxiety and fear.  Have felt a bit depressed the last few days, but also having alarming 'what if' thinking about the world potential of descending into dystopia.  Trying really hard when that happens to remind myself that I am safe at home with bro, sil and her mum,  that they are a buffer between me and the offline world.  But there is no buffer for online occurrences, including some things here recently, so it's up to me and only me to do my best to focus on the positive when online.

So that's pretty much my rave for today.  Thanks for reading this far. 

Take care and stay kind everyone xx

Hey @nashy   I completely missed last night's event - forgot and was having a family meal so  didn't come online and see your tag til now.  And the thread is now locked so I can't post there.  Looks like it went really well and was helpful to many.  I probably would have contributed a bit as I used to facillitate  guided visualization groups some years ago.  I still have favourites that I use at times.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance