Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Adge  hope you are well and things are going smoothly for you.

And hi to you too @Shaz51  hope today is a better day for you too.

Hi to anyone else passing here today.  It's been quiet here lately.   Hope that means people are busy and not struggling too much.

Best wishes to all out there xoxo

@outlander @Scarecrowe @octavia @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty @Appleblossom 

Not up to doing a big tag list this morning, but there are many people I'm thinking of who I haven't heard much from lately.  Take care xx

@eth hope your ok

My rave.... Drs....and hospital....and MH ....and being stupidily manic in a surgical ward with 2 broken legs.

Oh dear @The-red-centaur  that sounds like a really frustrating situation to be in.  Hope you have plenty of activities you can pass the time with e.g. art/craft that you can do in your hospital bed, or maybe some writing.  I know how hard it can be to stay seated when manic and really feel for you.  Hope your legs heal swiftly and also that the manic feelings pass soon.  Do your doctors know about your feeling manic?  Perhaps they can help with meds if you tell them.  Take care.

I'm ok thanks.  It's either all or nothing here.  Had a quiet weekend at home and have a really busy day today.  One of my new support workers just cancelled.  This is the 2nd time she's been unreliable so I think I'll give her the flick.  Have a driving lesson first up, about which I'm always very nervous, then water tai chi and later this afternoon doing a live reading of a new work of mine at the art gallery.    

Hi @greenpea  and @TAB  xoxo

Good Morning @eth  sounds like a very productive day for you, not up to much here 

Hi @eth  Hope you have a good day. I am better than I was, on the way up again

hey @eth goin well over here, spending some much needed time with family, and getting the house ready for Xmas. our 3rd child arrives this weekend and our eldest the weekend after. so full house. it's going to be great!

day 2 of our heatwave it hit 40degrees at 9am. so we've filled the spa up and will sit in that every chance we get. hope you all are going well. just tag me if you need to chat, I'll be around for you guys and girls.

hello @eth Heart

Apparently my current situation is a simulation....I'm an alien in a weird VR machine....my vision is all burry and static....and it...makes....sense....like none of this is happening....I'm not here....I'm away.

@greenpea idk if your real or if you'll see this but above post...and I'm really scared. I gotta get out

hi @The-red-centaur 

Great to see that although you may be 'away' you are still with us here on the forums in reality! Good on you for staying in touch and reaching out.

cheers

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance