Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good morning @eth and hope your day
goes well for you. Hugs from Bimby2.

@eth  good morning how are you doing today 😊

Morning @eth @saturnzoon @Meowmy @TAB and anyone else passing though.

I really enjoyed the yoga photos Meowmy, they gave me a good chuckle.

Sorry to hear about your struggle with the NDIS saturnzoon. The cost of health care can be so prohibitive.

Is there any chance of getting assessed at the hospital? I was able to get assessment via the acute care team due to my level of risk. As eth mentioned there is also the MHCP.

I am eating Halloween candy and plugging through my work. Very tired due to my daughter waking me up throughout the night, but TGIF. 

Hugs to all.

@Molliex take care.

@eth  thanks for the tag. Sending these 💕💕💕and best wishes for a good ish day for you. 💕💕💕💕💕

@Meowmy @Mazarita @Molliex @Ant7 @Bimby2  everyone passing. 💜💕💜💕💜

@Meowmy @eth @Shaz51 im a mess. my day started at 5. step son was up. I needed to use the shower before I headed to work. he was in there. I knock on the door and say hey can u jump out I need to get ready for work. and that's when the fight started. I can't take it anymore, I'm at my mates place cleaning up for him after he had a mental breakdown on Wednesday. I'm trying to convince my husband that we should stop bottling it all up dealing with it ourselves. we need to at the very least reach out to family. nobody knows what we are going through daily. we've tried to fix it ourselves time and time again. I understand my husband's point of view I can't imagine having to force my son to go seek professional help. but come on mate, where do u draw the line? I don't know, all I do know is I've had enough, I'm bawling my eyes out as I type, thinking I need to go and put myself in a mental institution, just to stop the chaos I call my life. damn it I need help so bad

@octavia hope it gets a bit better for you soon.

@Maggie have a nice day.

@octavia  Hearing you. So sorry it’s such a damn rough time. 💕💕💕

Hi everyone.  I wanted to say hello before I go back and catch up on posts and respond individually to people ....  so Hi and good morning all xx   Hope it starts gently for you all and has moments of hope in it.

@Meowmy @octavia @Adge @Bimby2 @frog @saturnzoon @Ant7 @TAB @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @Maggie @greenpea @Gazza75  @Doglover @Exoplanet @Sophia1 @Bill16 @Queenie @Scarecrowe @Flying_Hams @SleepyDad @CheerBear  @utopia @oceangirl @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 @eudemonism @simontemplar @GieEuphoria @JosRapp @cutiepiekitty @Maxi7 @LadyCaroline and anyone else passing here today.  Thanks for the tags in recent days.  I've had a pretty huge week here so apologise for the delay in replying.  Do take care today.  xxx

I also want to mention a survey currently being undertaken  ‘Our Turn to Speak’ - a national survey that aims to give a voice to Australian’s living with complex mental health issues.   It's a really great opportunity for anyone living with complex mental health challenges to inform future policy. You can check out the website here

It does take about 1/2 hour to complete, but there's a $25 gift card for anyone who does it.

"More than 690,000 Australians aged 18 and over live with complex mental health issues. We want to find out if and how your experience of these issues impacts the way people treat you. Have your say. Find out if you’re eligible to participate. Giving a voice to Australians living with complex mental health issues. Our Turn to Speak."

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance