Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Not bad @eth
Just a bit anxious.
Hope I am okay though. Pc Is giving me the s*its as it keeps freezing up...

What happened about the job offer last week @Flying_Hams ?

Not sure @eth
Waiting to hear back for when my interview is.

I hope something comes of it for you @Flying_Hams 

thanks @eth
I received a confirmation yesterday for another thing that is taking ages but that was a tiny bit of good news

Hope you are okay today my friend

Love to you @eth  HeartHeartHeart Don't forget to breathe Heart Everything will get sorted, you will get there. Thinking of you Heart

Goodluck with the organisation and trip to help your adult child @eth Hope it all goes according to plan for you and you also get a little time to yourself as well Heart

Thanks for thinking of me @Exoplanet  and @Zoe7   I had good news today that the support people near where I'm going can do everything I've asked for.  Such a relief.  Just the formalities of paperwork for it - service agreement - to do now, which should happen this week.

Hi to everyone around here this afternoon.  This week I have comitments every day til Saturday so am not around much.  So I'm not responding a lot but do drop in now and then and hit the support button.  If anyone wants to connect with me I'm here for a while now and should be around friday afternoon and saturday.  Thinking of you all and sending warm wishes.

@Doglover  I hope things are starting to settle for you in hospital and you get to feel some benefit from going in.

@Shaz51 @outlander @Flying_Hams @saturnzoon  thanks for the tags, hope things are going better than average for you all.

hello @eth really glad to read that the support people near where your going can do everything your asking for. Im similar to you in that a lot of my coping and lessened anxiety is to plan and arrange things in advance.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance