Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @saturnzoon ,

Yes I am still in hospital and going through absolute torture. They are weaning me off short term anxiety meds and it is absolute torture. I can't even begin to descibe. I'm really scared I'm not geoing to get out of this. They are putting me on more of other meds but I am getting worse and worse. Plus there's my concern that it's the inactive ingredients in these meds that are actually contributing to these symptoms, so the more meds I take, the worse I get. That's what it seems ike anyway. My head symptoms and agitation and restlessness are through the roof. I just dont know what to do with myself.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers Saturnzoon, I really appreciate it. 

Sorry if theres lots of typos, I cant go back and correct them coz I can't get the curser to go where I want it to go on my phone. 

How are you doing Saturnzoon? I hope you are doing well. Take care.

Doglover xxx

Hi again @Angels333 , how are you. I replied to an older post so won;t go int all the details aain here, but needless to say things are not going well. I am going through torture and am very scared as to how this is all going to end up. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers - I really appreciate it. 

I am rly sorry you are struggling still with SH thoughts, I'm so sorry. You are in my thoguhts and big hugs to you.

Doglover xxxx

@Doglover  Hey Doglover thinking of you my friend 🙂 It will be okay just baby steps is all one can do sometimes. Remember to be kind to yourself. Love peaxxx

HI @eth ,

Thanks for thinking of me. UNfortunately my symptoms are getting worse and worse, they are absolutely torturous and there's not a darn thing I can do about it. I am going throguh absolute torture as I know I;ve mentioned in a previous reply. It just seems that each day is worse than the next. I don;t know how I'm going to get through this, I really dont.

Really good news about your bone nesity Eth, that's great.

am really sorry however to hear about the trauma you shared, that must be tough. I really hope you are able to work though it with your psychologist an at least lessen the trauma associated with the traumatic event you went through.

Thinking of you Eth and sending warm wishes.

Take care,

Doglover xxx

PS: Apologies for the typos. I think I've already mentioned to you that I can't get the curser to go where I want it to go on my phone so I can't fix typos. 

HI @Maggie ,

Thanks so for thinking of you and letting me know that I am in your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Thinking of you also. I hope you are doing ok.

Love Doglover xxx

Hi there @Shaz51 ,

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. Thank you for sitting with me. I am going through torture at the moment, my sympoms are beyond anything I can describe. Its absolutely torturous! I don;t know hat to do with myself. 

I hope you and Mr Shaz are doing well Shaz. Thinking of you. Take care.

And apologies for the typos - too hard to correct them on my phone.

Doglover xxx

Thank you @greenpea  for thinking of me. unfortunately it feels like I am taking giant leaps, but in the wrong direction. It's just awful.

Thank u for ur kind words tho. Xxx 💜

@Doglover  sending hugs xxx

@eth good news re bone tests.   2 years of mapping trauma sounds sensible.    A previous psychologist did EMDR after meeting me for 1 session and retraumatised me all over.

@Shaz51  sending good vibes your way xxx

@Flying_Hams hoping the jobs an okay fit the Friday, I admire your determination on the job application front, it must be exhausting  xx

Blessings  Angels333 

Hugs @Doglover 

I have lots of physical problems my friend xoxo 

Thank you @Angels333 

Sending you love and hugs my friend xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance