Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Oh dear @Anastasia, so hard, your boy😒 really hope he goes well back home. Was he in long? Is he Staying with you? What was dx? (no pressure to answer and sorry if you have to repeat things (can't seem to remember many details, unless they're in my face every day sorry)... you Take care πŸ’•

Four weeks @Former-Member 

He wasn't safe. He says he is now πŸ™ But the most beautiful soul, love him EOR. Long road. X

Oh dear @Anastasia, it must be horrible to watch him suffer. I wish there was a magic wond. Hugzz to (((((myboy))))) I can tell you love him so much. So hard
πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’”πŸ’œ

20210418 (11)bbb_1-01.jpeg

Good Morning @Emelia8  - how ya holding up? Hope you're getting support there, and lots of self care

πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’œ

Sending hugs and πŸ’œ @Emelia8 

sending lots of love and a hand reaching out to you my friend @Emelia8 

hugs and strength xxxooo HeartHeartHeart

Thank you @Former-Member big hugs are always welcome and given back with joy. Hope your day has some sunshine in it xxx πŸ’πŸŒŸ

Thinking of you dear @Emelia8 every minute 🌸❀️

Thank you everyone .. so very much.  I dont know what to say really.  I read your lovely messages every day and cry that I have such  beautiful people here who care for me.

I'm sorry that I am not responding.  Its all I can do right now just to get through each day, with my emotional capacity being at a very low ebb.

Just when it seems I have things in hand with funeral planning ... another spanner in the works.  The latest being the Perth lock down and travel restrictions.  Hubbys brother and sister are meant to be coming from Perth, now looking highly unlikely that they will be able to come.  His brother is devastated, and so am I ... for him as well as for me.

I just want everything to be over.  I cannot keep going the way I have been this past week.

Emelia πŸ˜”πŸ’”

Image result for thank you for caring poppies

Dear @Emelia8 , I'm sorry that it seems that hubby's brother and sister won't be able to make it. How incredibly upsetting. I hope you realise that this is out of your control...I personally know of other very upsetting, similar stories, unfortunately...it makes things harder, I know. 

I hope you are able to manage a little bit of eating, keeping hydrated, and rest...not sure if you are able to sleep with these added tragic burdens. I know that last week is not sustainable...you only have to get through one hour at a time. And you have your therapy appointment after the funeral, for which I'm thankful. 

There is no need to respond to any of us...we are here for you, thinking of you and sending out our best wishes for you at this terrible time. πŸ’”πŸ’œ

Dear Em, like Kimmy I too wish I could be there to give you a hug and look after you for a while. I have no idea really on what you are going through and can only imagine how very hard all of this is. Sorry to hear that the Perth lockdown will effect your husbands brother and sisters from coming. You would think by now that we would be seeing the end of this thing.Smiley Sad Thank you for the tag on the other thread, Kimmy's smile when she saw her name and the horse hurt my face. Sending you all my (sorry our ) love and strength to help you get through. @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance