Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Dear @Emelia8 ,

i am thinking of you and following, I have tried to post several times, but fail, I can’t seem to complete anything and I am getting so sick of myself being such a drip.

i did Pilates some years ago, I really enjoyed it and it helped my back and joints a lot  if it wasn’t for you and the others here, @Anastasia @outlander @Sans911 @Eve7  @Shaz  and some others I would feel completely alone.  

It has been hot here again in the west, I may bath my dogs today. And tidy them up a little. 

Wishing you all peace. Love peri

Thanks so much for continuing to check in on me @Anastasia @WIP @Peri @Sans911 ... even though I'm not out there supporting any of you very well right now. Every day now is a struggle for me to get through. Its really hard.

I'm a little lost for words regarding your lovely posts @Anastasia. The beautiful words in your pics. They bring a torrent of tears ... not sad ones ... but a spilling of deep emotions. Thank you so much.

@Anastasia... I read elsewhere that your Boy had a bad night last night, and that it has continued into today. I hope he is now out of bed and at least functional again. Wondering if you are working from home today?

I had a dentist apt this morning ... nothing wrong ... just an annual check, clean and flouride. My Dr told me that dental hygiene is even more important for people with cancer, recovering from cancer or undergoing treatment for cancer.  So I suppose its something I should do. Anyway ... done now. Back again in 6 months. Glad my private health fund covers all preventative dental, so there was no cost to me for today.

Hubby has just left for a boys lunch with some of his mates. At a little Chinese Restaurant in town. His friend picked him up a few minutes ago. I hope he enjoys his lunch, as these boys get togethers are important to him. It also gives me a couple of hours break. Thinking I might sleep shortly. Sleep is still not happening for me at night, and probably wont for a while.  So a nap during the day is what is getting me through for now.

Just tagging a few others here for info. @greenpea @Clawde @BlueBay @Owlunar @Snowie @Bow @Eve7 @NatureLover @outlander @Lee82 @Former-Member . I thank each of you too, and send love and hugs your way.

Emelia 🤗💞

Enjoy your time out @Emelia8 

I'm free if you'd like a chat 🌸🌷👂

just wanting to stop by and give you a quick hug @Emelia8 im really sorry i dont have many words to give you, but i do have lotsa love and hugs for you. i know the days are hard and the nights last forever. x

Thank you @Anastasia for the offer to chat in your lunch break. I didnt post because I just didnt feel up to chatting. I'm sorry, but I really appreciated the offer. I had a good nap though, and do feel a little better for it. Hubby is not back yet, which is unusual. I will call his mobile soon to check on him. He will no doubt go crook for embarrassing him by making a fuss in calling. Its possible the boys decided to adjourn to the pub afterwards. Sigh. How has your work day been? Has your boy managed to pick himself up a bit as the day has gone on?

@Bow ... thank you sweet lady for dropping by and delivering a quick hug. No words necessary. The love and hugs enough. Yes days are hard and nights are long. Just want this week to be over, so I can get back to living again. How are you getting along today? You were to see your GP again ... was that today?

Emelia 💞🤗

not sure what to say @Emelia8 i know the coming days are going to rough, but i do hope they are managable in some way and the week is over quickly. sometimes it would be nice to sleep and wake up in a few days eh? holding your hand through these coming days.

i hope your hubby is ok and just out enjoying time with his mates, am sure the stress is not nice on you worrying where he got to though.

i dont know how i am today. i slept a good chunk of the day. its easier. and then i'll take my meds and sleep more tonight. i need to discuss with my gp the impact of me taking my meds, but at the moment, i need them or im not sure i could stay here and frankly i dont really care. i am feeling particularly angry today. lots of reasons. i see my gp on friday, i was due to see her then anyways, so just kept that appointment. thank you for caring. 

Hoping your day has gone ok @Emelia8 and you enjoyed some quiet time to yourself.

Lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💜💜

Please stay safe... 👀👂

@Emelia8 

Yes, he got up eventually hours late but for where he needed to go. Out tonight so won't be around until later but I worry due to your previous message. I do hope all is ok as I know what can happen. I love you Em x

@Emelia8 👀👂🙏🤞🤗💕

Screenshot_2021-02-24-21-09-22-67.jpg

Thank you @Anastasia ... I am okay, so please dont worry.  Hubby eventually got home at 4.15pm, and yes they had adjourned to the pub as I suspected.  He arrived home and went straight to bed, only re-emerging at dinner time. 👍

Glad your boy eventually got up and about, and managed to get to where he needed to be.

I hope your evening out was enjoyable enough. 

Are you in the office every day this week, or able to work from home at some point?  I hope the latter. 

Good night to you .. and anyone else checking in overnight.  When times are tough, we must count our blessings and find things that are good in our lives, things to be grateful for.  I am very grateful to have you by my side. Love you, respect you, admire you, grateful to you.  

Emelia 💞💤🤗🌺

See the source image

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance