Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi everyone 

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Razzle @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Ant7 

its my day off tiday and sll I’ve done is been out all day. Just got home. 

Dentist this morning. Haven’t been fir two years. Just needed a clean. 

Then Chiro fir my groin and hip pain. He cant understand why I’m getting this pain. 

Had to psy some bills snd buy a few things at Kmart. 

Did grocery shopping and got home now with my d and Ayla. Hubby rings me angrily and says the front door wasn’t locked. It was closed but nit locked. So he’s ranting and raving - I said ok snd hung up on him. Then as we walk in the door he says “did you buy dog food” oops I forgot. Omg it’s the end of the world. Complained about the eggs I bought the small ones. Then complained that I only bought one pkt of toilet tolls instead of two. 

I csn never win. Always frigging complaining. So he’s gone now to buy dog food. 

Even my daughter says he complains all the time snd cslls him a sook. 

I’m sitting now eith a ciffee. So no rest day off for me today. 

No wonder why I get angry. 

It is good that your daughter can see that he is always complaining too @BlueBay - validates your feelings and that is a good thing. It doesn't change his attitude but it must make you feel good that someone else can see what you have been living with too.

@BlueBay  It sucks when you work hard and it’s not appreciated I can certainly relate to that at times ❤️

@Ant7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Razzle @Shaz51 

I’m ready to explode right now 

very soon I can see I will lose it really bad 

It is good that your daughter can see that he is always complaining too my sister @BlueBay 

big breath my sister , sitting with you , holding you xoxo

Maybe that isn't a bad thing @BlueBay - maybe hubby needs to see that to pull back on his behaviour a bit.

Can you take a walk @BlueBay ? Or a shower ?  

Do something to deal with the angry feelings cos it’s not doing your blood pressure any good, and you mean a lot to us here.  Get busy with something and burn off the anger.  Deal with him later when you have calmed down.  Now is the time to look after you ❤️

I’m sitting quietly watching tv and doing some crochet. 

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Hubby in study on computer. 

I will be ok. Xxx

sitting with you my sister @BlueBay  xoxo

Hugs @BlueBay ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance