Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

its time to just step back and breathe

Today Ive learned that Ive been putting too much preasure on myself lately, its time for me to breathe,and have lots of quiet time but reconnect with others when needed time to take a load off,My family member who messaged me was checking in,I answered their message after having a really calming day of resting yesterday,I told the truth and its ok ,I took my time and decided to move past some other things that have gone on in my mind ect and just talked about waht I was comftable saying I think after all that hulabaloo latelty of my emotions I need to breathe and be still and by resting the days are improoving today for the first time this week I got some housework done,and another issue id been worrying about has solved itself and Ive finally been able to connect to the person I so wanted to talk to again Im just needing to everything in a calm way in order to stay calm after the drama this week of tantrums,emotionally lashing out ect now its time to forget all that and just be in the moment which is what I need.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: its time to just step back and breathe

@LostAngel 

Great insight. You know best what you need and I am glad you are doing what you need. You do seem to be calmer and I hope that things keep getting better. 

Ramble. 

thanks @Powderfinger there are sometimes lessons learnt when we have time to Breathe

@LostAngel 

Very much agreed.

@LostAngel  I really understand the ‘ be still’ message you are getting at the moment. I’m trying to do some of that myself.

I hope today is peaceful for you. It’s hot where I am, so a ‘ go slow’ day.

@Powderfinger 👋🏻👋🏻💜💜

thank you @Powderfinger it was a good day today, warm weather here too

oops sorry mixed up who I was replying to but thank you both xx I need to eat dinner ,have a good night

@LostAngel 

I'm glad it was a good day today. I am 3 hours behind in time with most forum members here Zi believe. It was very hot here today. 

@Maggie 

🖐🖐️ go.slow days are great. 

@LostAngel @Powderfinger  👋🏻👋🏻💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance