Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

attention seeking or needing an overload of connections with people in order to feel secure?

is it wrong to keep trying to talk to someone ? someone you love and miss and would like to talk to? is it they dont answer because their busy or are are they just plain sick of me? yes this could all be overthinking but I miss someone do they miss me too or are they happy not to talk now like we used to be able to talk ? am i expecting too much? im definetly talking to multiple people at the momment but theres one Im wishing I could talk too but we are not talking currently I tried called twice tonight ,Im trying sorry that I didnt try to keep in contact with you much before Im trying now though simply because I miss you I miss your voice Ive heard from everyone else that I can for the time being except you am i attention seeking or is this some deep unfullfilled need of connection to have connections with as many people that I know around me did I do something to hurt you? are you busy or is it that I keep trying to talk to you at the wrong time? do you not wish to speak to me now for some reason? it just makes me sad ive talked and seen everyone lately but you ,please talk even if you yell or swear at me at least that would be something I need to hear your voice  tonights venting of LostAngelSmiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5

Re: attention seeking or needing an overload of connections with people in order to feel secure?

youve just messaged me but im not sure what the message could be finally youve messaged just now at least youve finally messaged ill have to read it though im worried what it might say thank you finally for saying something I hope its a good message and not a bad one

Re: attention seeking or needing an overload of connections with people in order to feel secure?

I need to get some sleep night everyone

@LostAngel 

I'm.not sure of your situation. I do hope it was a good message you received. I can hear your anxiety about getting hold of this person and wanting to say things. It is difficult when you have so many thoughts and feelings. I've been where you are a few times. Perhaps speak honestly and openly. It is then up to the person to decide what they would like to do. Hope it improves soon. 

Ramble. 

thanks Ramble now theres other everyday stuff Ive put on the backburner that I need to focus on now I supose as well but not really getting organized with the everyday as I should be but Im still trying cant even get a docters appointment this week it seems Smiley Frustratedits a non urgent appointment but still .... Smiley Frustrated im blasting music right now to zone out a little but still need to focus theres alot to do before next week that is wether something works out or not yep anxiety or not motivated enough busy routine this week well supposed to be busy if things get done Smiley Frustrated but thanks Ramble

I'm being more honest than ever now talk about sometimes having to humble myself instead of lashing out, gosh maybe it all stems from feeling lonely but anyway ive been honest told the truth without expecting anything,need to get out the house more, might go shopping soon that would be a better idea than sitting on the couch scoffing potato chips
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance