Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Ed1992
New Contributor

Work related issues

I need help, I work with a lot of two faced people and feel as though I always need to watch my back. I don't know what to do. There's one in particular who talks to me like shit all the time, and I want to say something but don't want to look unprofessional. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Work related issues

@Ed1992 I saw a video on bullying recently Its all about not giving them what they want apparently ie a reaction. Perhaps involve other people and or supervisor

Hey @Ed1992 workplace stressors are really tricky, some people are exceptionally hard to work with but there's definitely steps forward so that you can feel more at ease. What sort of things have been happening? Keen to get a bit more insight so we can provide you some ideas Heart

Hey Nash

everyone is really clicky and nit picking. Everyone talks behind each others back

@Ed1992   I feel yu pain

I am kind of going through the same thing at the moment with  my work... but my problem is my bossess and upper management.. so I have nowhere to go for help

For my own health and sanity I have to get out of there, but I dont want to give them the satisfaction of running me out of a job I have worked in for over 23 years

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance