Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Weight loss journey

@Meowmy  I wish I could be there with you on your walk (just imagine I am cheering you on). Just remember how much good it is doing you both physically but mentally as well. I am so happy for you that your feet are holding out and not causing you grief that is great news.As you say baby steps, baby steps. greenpea xxxx

@greenpea @Matt12  My weight still the same on the scale, may be a tiny bit less. Small win!

@Meowmy  You are probably bulding some muscle (which is great) muscle weighs heavier than fat. I did a bad, bad thing this morning and ate a chocolate bunny:o!!!! oh well sad for the rest of the day 🙂

@greenpea One chochlate bunny won’t hurt!

@Meowmy, we are cheering you on my friend xoxo

Hello @greenpea , @Matt12 , @eudemonism , @Ali11 

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 :Dxxx

hello my super @greenpea  Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51  how was your Easter Shaz51? 🙂

good @greenpea , how was your`s

think I have eaten too much @greenpea , @Meowmy , have to have some water now and no more food tonight xx

@Shaz51  yes I have eaten too much too and my ex brought us all a Easter bunny (chocolate) yesterday and I proceeded to eat it today .... thank god I went for a big walk this morning 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance