Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

I walked around the park again today. I am glad I got my daily walk done but I am struggling with the motivation to actually step outside the door and actually start. Once I get going it’s not all that bad.

Meggle

@Jimbo2 @TAB @Dimity @HenryX @Former-Member @GrevilleaBlooms @tyme @Rhye @Sirius @LittleSteps 

That's why its easier to get walk out of way in the morning before you can think your way out of it @Oaktree 😸 well done

Well done for pushing through @Oaktree that's the key to sustaining the effort. I didn't walk yesterday but walked today. So I've walked twelve days in the last fortnight. You're doing really well to get out there and do it every day.

That’s true @TAB 

Well done on your walking @Dimity 

Meggle

@OaktreeJUst please remember, we are with you in spirit every step of the way!!!!

Jimbo2

I didn’t walk today, feeling out of sorts today after some bad news overnight.

Meggle

Awwww hugs @Oaktree . Without sounding like a hypocrite, sometimes the best times to walk is when feeling down. It'll help with the endorphins.

I'm sorry to hear you receive some bad news. I'm here if you need a chat.

tyme

Hi @Oaktree I'm sorry you've had a setback after bad news. Sometimes walking or meditating helps me process things...  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I walked again today. I'm setting up a daily reminder so I don't leave it too late. 

Hi All @Oaktree @Dimity Ive got to put my walks in diary . Too many days off. Just realised its wednesday and done 1 walk maybe ?

I managed a walk this morning as finally it isn’t raining. I feel like it has started my day in a better place. Maybe I should use this thread to encourage me to do it every morning that I’m not working 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance