Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

There's always tomorrow @Oaktree . Hope you enjoyed the exhibition - the last one I went to was virtual.

@Dimity 

Just got back from my walk. Walked the shorter route today as it looked like rain. I shaved a minute off my time from the previous day. Glad I managed to fit it in before the online chat starts. It didn’t actually rain thank goodness!!!

Meggle

Well done @Oaktree 

Thanks @Dimity 

Meggle

Hey there @Oaktree 

It's so great to hear you've kept up the walking and were a bit quicker. Well done, go you 😘

hanami 💮

@hanami @Dimity @TAB @Rhye @Shaz51 @tyme @pinklollipop15 @Former-Member @GrevilleaBlooms @BPDSurvivor 

Went for my walk up the hill and around the big block again today. Shaved another almost 2 minutes off today. Instead of the almost 30 minutes it was taking it only took me 26minutes 40 seconds today. That is a good sign. I dragged my son out for a walk today. I said if he walked with me that I would give him a lift first to the shops and then to his girlfriend’s house. Bribery works wonders. He then complained that I wasn’t walking past any pokestops! The audacity!!!

Meggle

Ha ha re son that was on Simpsons last nite re pokemon etc
Um I did a compensation claim today. Ok low low ceiling low proof. Not advertised. Got told by chance. Might get something. @Oaktree walking Tomorrow now. Not up to times yet, will be getting thru then building

That’s great @TAB 

Looking forward to hearing about your walking tomorrow 

Meggle

That’s great @Oaktree ! I used to do that too! I’d walk the same distance and try to bet my time.

Thank you for sharing.

tyme

I Might even go the Black Diamond route up super steep hill then into National park haha @Oaktree lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance