Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@Judi9877 Awwww thanks for the thumbs up :)......its a small gesture and everyone here matters.  Shout out to everyone else too, you are all amazing and brave, no matter what you are all safe and loved here.  Hugs to you all.

It's Fridya now so Happy Friday all. 🙂  Have a shining day

Awwww @greenpea , feeling the warmth and love.  Thanks.  you are just as much of  a blessing and I am always encouraged with your posts. you are a Super pea 🙂

Oh hi @Powderfinger , @AEB , @greenpea , @CheerBear , @DJMasters 

Awwww @Judi9877  xx xxx 

@DJMasters  Oh DJMasters 😄 you always make me smile :D. Have a wonderful night. Love peaxxx

@Shaz51  Hi there Shaz

Hello @AEB , @Powderfinger , @DJMasters 

If you like some company come over to The Weekly Friday Feast , just click on the link and I will tag you too 

Hi @Shaz51
I’m glad you like the mention in here. You certainly know how to get the party started on a Saturday and you deserve to be recognised, forumite friend! Enjoy!
Judi9877

@Shaz51 thanks so much for the invite. I will keep in mind this is on Friday nights. I'm still learning the ropes. I took the day off work today and am catching up with a few things tonight. Enjoy the Friday festivities. 

A huge shout out to @Owlunar  for always looking out for the wellbeing of forumites, and standing in the gap for them. Thumbs Up for a wide range of support for others, across both forums, and for sharing her wisdom generously - thank you, @Owlunar , it is much appreciated 🙂

@Shaz51  @Judi9877  @Powderfinger  @AEB  @greenpea  @DJMasters  @MDT  @Anastasia 

@NatureLover Happy to bumping Thursday.

Happy Thursday to all passing through, hope it is a sunny and shining day for you.  🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance