Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

thanks @Lauz Smiley Happy

I'm happy to report that my super rollover was successful, I've recived all the notifications in the mail and it's all been completed. All I want now is to access my super!! all rolled together it's quite an amount that I would thoroughly enjoy spending right about now! pity is had to stay tucked up for the future Smiley LOL

Hi @BryanaCamp 

im in a similar situation. I actually phoned one super company yesterday to be told I need to contact the other super company to not lose money. 

I’m so confused. I have no idea to what to say. I hate these kind of things. All the fine print I never read. And then I get very anxious. 

Do you know if you can take some super out early?

hi @BlueBay as far as I know (which is next to nothing) we can't access our super until aged 65. I may be wrong. Perhaps there are exceptional circumstances.

I do know it is best to consolidate all your supers into the one account. I just picked a favourite one as the winner. Choice said one of my supers was no good so I got out of that one, rolled it over into another one.

If you have low amounts in various supers I don't think they perform well. It's better to have a larger amount in one fund.

I like this thread cheerbear. My son is getting help. He met with his NDIS coordinator today and things are looking up. Yeah

Hi @Sweet_cheeks 🙂 So good to hear your son is getting help and things are looking up. 👍 for your son!

I'd like to send a thumbs up to @greenpea for your awesome support around the forum and for generally brightening my day (and I'm sure plenty of others) every day with your good morning posts. Thanks for being you greenpea 💚👍👍

@CheerBear  Awww ... thanks CheerBear for the lovely compliment much appreciated xxxx

Same here @greenpea you always put a smile on my face when I read your posts in “good morning “. 

Hi @CheerBear I’m off to work at 10am - 2pm. The sun is out the birds are chirping. Love it 😊❤️

It's a bit chilly here @BlueBay but the sky is incredibly blue and full of sunshine and I love it too! I think it's supposed to be a really nice day today 🌞

Hope work goes well for you and you are able to sneak in some sun 💙😊

That is awesome news @Sweet_cheeks to hear your son is getting help and things are looking up.Heart

I agree @CheerBear  xxx

thank you  @greenpea for your awesome support around the forum, I totally love coming here and seeing you have tagged me

@BlueBay  Hi BlueBay thanks so much for the compliment have a great day and you are right it is a beautiful day :)xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance