Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@Teej  I'm not going to say too much, I know you hate compliments, but I appreciate you.....very much. That's for the thumbs up. 💕💕

Thank you so much TJ 🙂

Congratulations to everyone who received a thumbs up this week.  You all thoroughly deserve it.  And a thumbs up to all those who nominated someone too.  This thread is one of the special things about the forums.  Thumbs up to @nashy @s-jay @Lauz  and all the @Former-Member s for all you do.  You've been a great support to me in recent times.

Congrats to all the thumbs up recipients this week!!!

And thank YOU @eth, thats too kind!!

I want to give a special thumbs up to a very special lady - @Zoe7 !!  Hearts

Couldn't wait til Thursday!  Your presence here is special and unique and you have one of the most important qualities of all - the ability to truly empathise with others.  You are very much appreciated my friend.

🎉🦋💜 @Zoe7 .....

Hey everyone and happy Thursday!

This week I'd like to send 👍👍👍👍 (lots of 'em) to @Sans911 for finishing off a semester of uni. I find it inspiring to see the way you're able to get up and keep working at your studies even with the setbacks you face Sans. It helps me believe that one day I can get back to my studies too and I appreciate that reminder a lot.

Go you 🎉🎉👍🎉👍!

Something I am proud of this week and will 👍 myself for is that I had a great shift at my volunteering gig 🙂

Looking forward to seeing some more celebrations if anyone wants to share.

Woo-hoo @Sans911 🎉👍

I am loving seeing you around again @Maggie , and like @outlander you quietly drop uplifting images around the forums to help others get through their day ..... 💐

Big thank you to @Ant7 for your encouraging daily presence on Good Morning thread, and @plasmo  on Night Shift together with @TAB there .... greeting any roaming night owls looking for a listening ear 👍

Also to @Nay69 who is often meeting and greeting new-to-forum people on the Introduce Yourself Here thread ..... lovely 🌷

Congrats to all those recognized this morning.  I'd like to add a big thumbs up to @Doglover  and to @Flying_Hams   - well done with lots of brave sharing and caring @Doglover   and very happy for @Flying_Hams  recognizing how much progress you've made.  That's so important to acknowledge.

I've had a big win this week too with my new NDIS plan coming through last Friday and being for 2 years this time.

👍 to all mentioned above! 🎉

Huge congrats @eth and go you for all of the work you put in to making sure you have the supports you need. Big yay you!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance