Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thx @Teej ๐Ÿ˜‡โœ… its 178 days today lol

Thanks @outlander ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Congratulation and well done
@TAB,Heart 178 days great

Thanks @Shaz51

Absolute thumbs up from me too  @TAB @Hope4me @Gazza75 @Queenie @BryanaCamp   sending congratulations to you all for all you're doing.

Thanks @eth ๐Ÿ˜ธ

I'd also like to thumbs up @Teej and @Appleblossom  for the wonderful informative links you both post.  e.g. here :  https://saneforums.org/t5/Looking-after-ourselves/Talks-Interesting-Articles-and-Media/m-p/706874#M6...  but many other times too. (I still can't do the URL link thingy under the paperclip above!)

So itโ€™s nearly a week since Iโ€™ve been back here to say thank you @eth ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

@TAB  I worked out that next year is a leap year and so 183 days is 6months (ยฝ yr). I think today is 183 days. Woohoo again ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Golly gosh @Teej  yes it is 183 today according to app, your brain is working better then mine 

I wonโ€™t tell you how much work I had to get my brain to do to work the days out @TAB  :face_with_rolling_eyes:๐Ÿคซ. I thought about the six month thing and leap year while walking my dog, then had to come home and google to make sure next year is a leap year and then use calculator. Then I had to look at my calendar and count the days from Thursday....and then check it twice. Do you think itโ€™s possible I may need a life? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance