Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I hope your mh nurse will be abe to pick you up. Would be more comfortable for you besides public transport @Sans911

Just leaving these here for you @Sans911 Thinking about you and hope all goes well Heart

74a3bc59c0065b3e6287580a06fe2848--book-page-roses-book-flowers.jpg

thinking of you lots today @Sans911 , walking with you HeartHeart

Thinking of you @Sans911 hoping everything went well. 💜💙💜💙💜💙

How did today go @Sans911? Been thinking of you today Heart

Hi all @CheerBear @Snowie @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @Snowie @Zoe7

Thank you all for your thoughts and words. Means a lot. Surgery went OK this morning. I think I was in theatre for about an hour and half. They took away the dead skin and replaced it with a skin graft from my thigh. I'm in no more pain than before which is good. I have a nurse who isn't very communicative. Just does what she needs to do and goes. Staying overnight in hospital as mum is housesitting and can't stay overnight with me. But she's gone to feed the cats at my place. She came for a brief visit a few hours ago and brought me which was very much appreciated. I'm very sleepy this afternoon so if I don't respond that might be why. I see and hear all your struggles & my heart goes out to you all. Love and light 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Good to hear from you @Sans911 Pleased it went well and you are not in anymore pain than you have been. Great that your Mum is feeding your fur babies for you. Get some rest Hon and take the time to recover. Heart

Im really glad it went ok and your not in any more pain then before. Hopefully youll heal a little quicker 💕
Your mum was nice to bring you coffee and feeding the cats too. 💜 @Sans911

Glad it went ok @Sans911 Probably good that you are staying in overnight to get a little extra care. 

Hopefully you get some sleep tonight but know that is hard in a busy hospital.

Lots of love and hugs sweetie.

@Sans911  just leaving this here for you. I hope your pain is manageable and your able to sleep a little better 💜

s.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance