Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Do you mind if i sit here while you do your assignment? @Sans911 Wheres Mr A tonight?

I'd like that lil Sis. Mr A was curled up at the end of the bed, but I got up to brush my teeth, get a drink and take tablets. Now he's gone to perch on the front window.

It's been an awful day here, cold, blustery and wet. So I've had the heated blanket on for most of the day.

@outlander πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Coming to sit with you now sis @Sans911 Mr A can join us when he wants to
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

He's here now @outlander 🐈🐈😽😽

@Sans911 hoping you got your assignment done sweetheart.

Lots of love and hugs πŸ’›πŸ’œ

Thanks sweet @Snowie πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• Working on reducing the word count.

Hoping you're as OK as you can be

@outlander ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

@Sans911 πŸ’œ

How are you going tonight? @Sans911 πŸ’œ

Pretty awful @outlander. Trying to cull 300 words from an assignment that's now late (one day). It's incredibly difficult and stressful.

I've been in tears several times today. I really can't handle much more disappointments and invalidations.

Stupid public health service rang me today four days after dc from hospital. Her cheeriness was irritating and false. They were supposed to check on me during the weekend. What a joke. I'm so disallusioned about services giving a jack about me.

My gp also called after she got the discharge report from the hospital. More tears with that phone call. I'm seeing her Thursday morning.

Sorry, that was a blah! vent. Just done with trying right now. I've been down this path before. Waiting for the light.

Oh dear @Sans911 im sorry its been so rough. Doesn't seem very fair. Mh services are lacking quite alot it seems.
Hopefully you might be able to get the assignment done though. Your almost there and worked hard on this assignment.
Vent away i dont mind listening
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance