Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

It really is @Sans911 hopefully they will find a good mix for us both aoon hey

Its been really good catching you tonight @Sans911 im starting to fade abit here so will say goodnight to you now sis. I hope your time at the op shop goes well and fingers crossed its cooler for you
😴😘💌💜

It's been good to chat to you lil Sis @outlander

I'm pretty tired too. It's not cooling down until mid week. Take care my 😇 angel ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Thanks @Snowie ❣️❣️❣️

ohhh sending you lots of tender hugs @Sans911 , @outlander , @Snowie HeartHeart

Evening @Sans911 how was your day? 💜

@Snowie @Appleblossom @Teej @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear thinking of you all ❤

Hi guys feeling lonely so I'm inviting myself to this thread for now hope that ok wish you all well

@outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Maggie @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @CheerBear and all the other awesome people

Hey @The-red-centaur. Sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely. It's more than OK to drop on here (this thread). Is it just this time of year that's making you feel lonely, or are there other reasons?

It's just past midnight here in WA and I woke about 20mins ago drenched in sweat! Another cold shower was in order (when it's usually been every 2 to 3 days between showers now it's 2-3 per day). It's so uncomfortable to sleep in this heat! It's supposed to be getting a little cooler mid week which I sure hope so. My sleep is worse than ever.

Perhaps you're sleeping more peacefully than me!

@Sans911 I'm sick of being stuck in hospital. I've been here 12 weeks. I actually fell asleep last night for first time in days. I'm glad to finally get some rest.

Yes, you have been in hospital a long time now @The-red-centaur. I can only imagine how difficult that must be. But how nice you fell asleep last night and got some rest. You've had quite a challenging recovery haven't you? Any idea of discharge on the horizon?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance