Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Thanks to Sane Counsellors

Hi everyone 

I would like to thank the Sane Counsellors. They are amazing people.  This service is the best. 

The past few months I have used Sane online chat service quite a bit. 
I have been lucky enough to have the same counsellors at times.  It's just by chance. 

today I was not feeling well both physically and mentally. I decided that I needed some extra support besides from the forum. 
the counsellor I had was amazing. He made sure I was ok. 

all the times I've chatted online with different counsellors it's been a good experience. I've always felt that I was listened to non judgemental. Always caring supportive and professional. 

so if you are in need of someone to chat to online for extra support please do so.  

Without their one on one support I don't know what would have happened at times. 

I would definitely recommend using this fantastic service. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Thanks to Sane Counsellors

Agree @BlueBay  I’ve used them a bit the last couple of weeks and have found them to be so helpful. 

@BlueBay @Bow  It’s good to hear. 💕💕💕💕

@BlueBay 

Thanks for telling us about this. It is good to know and have feedback. I did not know you could speak online. How do you access their online service? 

Thanks and I am glad you have had extra support. 

There is a little chat button on the home page @Powderfinger .

I spoke to them in the phone as they made that offer too over chat. She was wonderful.

@Anastasia 

Thanks so much for letting me know. I will keep this in mind for future reference in case I ever need it. xx

Good to hear you had a good experience @BlueBay 

I tried the chat service, but feel calling the help line next time will be better. 

That has been my experience too @BlueBay @Anastasia I’ve used the chat but then the lovely lady asked to ring and she was kind and helpful with good hints for my sh.

Hi @BlueBay 

I couldn’t agree more!

The counsellors at the Sane Help Centre do an amazing job!

I reached out to them recently for some support and I had such a positive experience Smiley Happy

The counsellor that I spoke with created a really safe space and I felt supported, understood and emotionally held as I poured out a little piece of my heart.

Having that kind of support can make such a difference Smiley Happy

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance