Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care

Just wanted to say, things are looking up here..., relative to or world anyway. Still on thin ice but sadly probably always will be. 

Up is up though so celebrating that for was long as it lasts. 

Carer fatigue is creating some challenges ongoing but thankful for the small wins 🧡

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care

Hugs @Determined , sitting with you  amd happy birthday for today 

@Jynx , @Snowdragon 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member welcome to the forums.

As @Shaz51 mentioned  I support my wife who lives with BPD. It has been a long journey for us 😞 

Tagging you here as some of this may help

It gets off track at time to initial intent but still relevant. There is also a link on page 1 that goes back further in our journey. 

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Perhaps you could start a thread of your own to  be able to share your story and ask questions. More than happy to chat here though.  

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Hello @Determined , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @tyme , @tired_sisyphus 

Hello @Former-Member , @tyme has BPD  And we are here to help you xx

Hi @Former-Member and welcome to the forums 👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance