Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Struggling with weekends

I'm going to try and get into the drs tomorrow. I can't keep going like this. It constantly hurts. Even if I get put on pills, if it stops the pain I just don't care anymore

That's a great start @Bb82 . You can speak to the GP about how you've been feeling and what's been going on for you.

Seeing these feelings have been for a while now, I think it would be good to reach out.

Also, have you heard of our guided service? I wonder if you live in a area that is legible.

You can have a look here if you are interested: https://www.sane.org/referral

Kindest, tyme

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can really relate to this.  Years back I went through the same.  I would be fine and busy during the week with work, but the weekends were dreadful.  I was newly single with no kids and living alone.  I had lost most of my friends with my diagnosis.  It was a bleak time.  I cried a lot.  Then I discovered www.meetup.com and it changed my life.    I live in a city and there are hundreds of different meetu...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance