Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Chris
Senior Contributor

So whats next to look forward to?

So for me Monday my visitors leave. Ive loved seeing them, and having the family together. But oh boy am I looking forward to peace and quiet.

Next Monday I start my fourth round of DBT (Im a slow learner!) I know it works and lots of positive thing will come from it as well as the difficult moments. I just have to hang in there

Mid January we are taking our 10 yr old grandson and 12 yr old  granddaughter away for three days. Their like two peas in a pod they are so alike don't see each other very often..

Easter we will go to Melbourne for a week to my sons. A must do is the queen Victoria Markets(need money for that one)

June long weekend my daughter and granddaughter are taking me to Melbourne fore the weekend(my sixtieth birthday). We tried to get into Hestons restaurant,but missed out. Still going to be a foodie weekend though.

Don't know after that, but that's OK there enough to keep me going.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: So whats next to look forward to?

Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff coming up, Chris. Heston's would have been amazing! I envy all the people that got in.

Re: So whats next to look forward to?

@Chris..lots of lovely times ahead of you for 2015..and plenty of time to rest up after your deluge of guests..I read your list and now I am going to start thinking about what am I looking forward to in 2015.
Thinking appreciating my friends is a great place to build from!
Don't forget to check out the free City Explorer bus, if you get on at the Arts Centre us is empty..2.5 hour trip around the city in aircon, you can get off at captain coin cottage, MCG, lygon st, Vic market, docklands..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance