Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

s-jay
Senior Contributor

'Looking after ourselves' -carers, what do think?

If you use both the LE board and the carers board you might have seen me post something similar over there... But we need to find out for the Carers Forum too!

This board (or area of the Forums) is for sharing coping strategies and skills, self care ideas etc... Looking after ourselves is good, but were wondering if it might be more helpful for people (especially new service users) if we were a bit more specific in the title. It says in the description "
Coping strategies. Self-care tips. Goals and how to reach them. Celebration and motivation. Supporting ourselves and each other. All the things that help."

But we were wondering if it might help if we changed the title to be more specific. What do you think if we chaged the title from:
Looking after ourselves
to
Coping skills & self-care

Let me know what you think!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: 'Looking after ourselves' -carers, what do think?

Thanks @Shaz51 & @Former-Member for supporting - if anyone else has any thoughts let me know otherwise we will probably move ahead with updating the title!

Re: 'Looking after ourselves' -carers, what do think?

@s-jay 

I think it is a good idea, there might be a thread or two in the social pages such as 🎨 .... ART. CLASS ..., 🖼  that might be best moved to this category as hobbies are part of self care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance