Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Sorry @Adge @Former-Member @eudemonism @outlander @greenpea 

I wrote a lengthy post releasing my pent up emotions 

talking about how blech I am feeling

it was very morose..

it is suspended somewhere ....

better left there..

I do not want to further upset you all as I know that you have more than enough to deal with already...

another time

💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Any time @Sophia1 😀

Sorry to hear how difficult things are for you right now.  Sleep well, and get back to us when you can. Ive been pretty quiet lately, but am still usually around. 

Take care 💜

Hello @eudemonism @Adge @outlander @greenpea 

Sherry

Hugs @Sophia1 
Share whatever you like, we're here to support you through the ups and the downs. 💕💕

@Former-Member  ❤❤

@Sophia1  Hey Sophia1 I agree with @Former-Member  anytime you want to write about anything we are here for you. Hoping you are feeling a bit better soon. Love peaxxx

Yea @Sophia1 

I've learned you gotta watch the nature of all people . Regardless of who they pose to be. In general I've learned that the theme and motives of all people are very similar . Something everyone needs to be wary of. Literally costs verse benefits...

@eudemonism wrote:

Yea @Sophia1 

I've learned you gotta watch the nature of all people . Regardless of who they pose to be. In general I've learned that the theme and motives of all people are very similar . Something everyone needs to be wary of. Literally costs verse benefits...

I quoted your above response so that my foggy brain can remember exactly what you wrote..

Yes a certain amount of self first needs to be in place when meeting new people along with those we already know..

I have always had such a different array of friends with varying interests..I like it that way as it allows me some variety in my life... I also get on very well with older people...so many have a wealth of knowledge...often a fabulous sense of humour along with a twinkle in their eye...

I think that if you trust your intuition, the people respect you and your personal boundaries, you can work out who you say hello to as you walk on by, who you stop and talk to briefly, who you invite over to your place or go out with..

The above forever changing depending on how we are ourselves and how they are..

So no easy answer.

Trust your instincts..

I hope some of that makes sense..reading back feels like gobbledy goo..

feel free to let me know

🌞🤔Cat Happy

Hello @Maggie @greenpea @Former-Member @Adge @outlander @eudemonism 

pleasing others.jpg

We have probably all experienced something on the above list.

I like to read the 5 signs to remind myself as some people in life come across as caring and then become controlling.

fly.jpg

Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to fly

I have always wanted to fly over the land with my own wings..

sending you all love and serenity ...moments of escape from this mad world..

🧡💛💚💙💜🤎

Yes to the dynamic 5 @Sophia1 .😩😩😩

I have often wished I could fly on the back of a butterfly. I think the ride would be a smooth gentle one, with a view that’s out of thus world. 💕💕🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

@Sophia1  

Hmm... yea ... i once got told there are two types of people ... givers and takers... not sure how true it is ... not sure which one i would be... but it's food for thought...

I'm having a tough time today . All the planets have aligned again . And I'm feeling under pressure by some force of nature that i have no control over .

@Sophia1  My ex when I was psychotic was one of those people. He had no understanding of how sick I actually was .... now he is the extreme opposite. I have forgiven him but not forgotten ....

I would like to fly Super Sayan like around the world and then land on top of a mountain and just meditate :).

Image result for super saiyan flying

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance