Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Hey there @Sophia1

I hear what your are saying and I admire your honesty. Sometimes the forums can be like this when we are engaged in matters in real life.

You are a great addition and keep on keeping on. I like seeing you around here. Take care of yourself my friend.

Hello @eudemonism 

So sorry to hear that you are struggling with ongoing problems..

Opening up about them on these forums is a good way of releasing...venting your feelings rather than burying them..

As you know this creates worse issues..

Take care 🐾💚

Such kind words..

Thank you so much @MDT 

🌼💚

Thank you @Maggie 

Yes that is one thing that we can all be sure of nothing stays the same..

Adjusting my thoughts as an ongoing exercise helps

I do hope that life is being kinder to you now and that you have managed to settle..

Take care 🐾💚💜

@Sophia1 🙂

@Sophia1bit short on words but here, listening and send my love❤❤❤

Yea @Sophia1  waking up in the mornings is very difficult, because I've pretty much got stuff all to get on with and do... but at least i can semi accept it these days ... and at least I'm realizing what my issues have been about as well, and at least I'm realizing the problem and solution from my prospective and not others prospective ... even though no one cares about it ...

Hello @eudemonism 

Your response tells me that you are learning more and more about yourself...increasing your self awareness...

many people do not even realise that there is such a thing...

Getting out of bed in the mornings can be tough yes...cold weather does not help...how we are feeling on the day making it even harder..

You push through though.

You have determination and conviction....

The journey has been very difficult for you...now you are approaching life from your perspective rather than listen to others who have no training..perhaps some are more concerned with their own issues?

I have found that the greater majority of people have no understanding of mental health even if they have experienced bouts of symptoms.. 

Not everyone has an enquiring mind.

I hope that you are proud of how much you have achieved.

You have made many friends on here as well as supported many during times of need..

You have a lovely soul Eude ...always remember that..

I am reminding myself to think about where I was and how far I have come..

I try to remember to notice something beautiful about nature every day...Magical..

🐾💜

I've prepared a statement for the next psychiatrist appointment. 'I cannot solve your problems, please leave me alone, or i will sue you for $750,000' @Sophia1 then I'm going to walk out...

@Sophia1 i just loved being punished by society for being mentally ill. I love the needle full of psychiatric drugs they give me every month. It's my whole meaning and purpose to life. Uhh.ahhh .i love it .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance