Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Sophia1
Senior Contributor

Living with Ourselves

hello @eudemonism @eth @outlander @greenpea @Mazarita @Silenus @NameUnknown @Grasshopper3 @patientpatient @soul @Former-Member @Determined @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Friendconnect @Teej @utopia @Queenie @Appleblossom @Zam @perseverer @Janna @Owlunar @Former-Member @Former-Member

First of all I wanted to let you know that I have conversed with all of you at some stage on both sides of the forum..

It was my intention to close two of my threads and change my name in the kindest way for all of you...

I commenced this process on the 12th March and today is the first day that I have access to actually post or respond to anyone....I was in the last couple of days able to register a new name and like some posts...

I am so sorry that my profile ended so abruptly that was definitely not my intention....

In fact if I had done it my way.. instead of thinking would be better to be guided through the process....I would have just written on one of my threads my reason for closing my account tagging you all in....then requested account to be closed and username put to bed so to speak

I have chosen to take this path in order to protect my family's sense of safety .. privacy...health..

Please let me reassure you that this has nothing to do with any members on here...

I have tagged each and everyone of you because you have given me support and invited me into a little of your worlds...priceless experiences...I have felt heard and valued on here....Thank you all so much..

Moving forward ...this is who I am now and hope to be able to converse on the forum living in the now not the past...therefore no mention of my previous username necessary...

If you do not know who I am...that is fine also...perhaps all of the above is not relevant for you..

take care

4,797 REPLIES 4,797

Re: Living with Ourselves

Enough said @Sophia1 - you did what you needed to do. All the best from this point on. 

Well, a mighty big welcoming hug, @Sophia1 🙂
Nice to see you.

@Sophia1
So glad your back was really worried 🌷🌷
Here for you anytime 💜💋
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophia1
Yahoo ...

Your welcome @Sophia1,
I did notice that someone I had been chatting to changed to former member. I've done the same thing 3 times since i first joined 2 years ago. Sometimes its just easier. I was going to do it the other day but it wasnt because of anyone on here but because of stuff happening outside forum land that has me on edge and feeling unsafe

You have no idea what joy your responses bring me...

I felt such dread  when I could not communicate with you....

you have let me feel valued again...

I have missed you and off we go on a new journey..

yahoo darcy..you crack me up....

toodle loo xxx

@Sophia1. I've no idea of your past user name. But it doesn't really matter in the end.
I'm honoured that I have played some part in your time on the forum - even if I don't know what that was.
I'm very excited to start a new forum friendshipand dialogue with the new you - sophia1.
Glad to have you here - back here.

@Sophia1 a new journey begins 🌈🕊

Lovely to hear from you @Sophia1
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance