Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Thanks @Zoe7 , @CheerBear  💜

made me smile that you addressed me by my new title CB 😘

Zoe I had the big last week thus the drony one. 😘

💜🤗

On the bus making lots of typos. Just a heads up. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

I presume that was meant the bug @Teej lol - and it seems you have passed it on to me lol I have had lots of kids being unwell so I guess it was ineviatble. I definitely won't make it to work tomorrow - that will give me 3 more days to get over this which is good because I feel like a bus has hit me this afternoon Smiley Surprised

@Teej 💕💜💕💜👍👍

Yeah it was a big bug @Zoe7 and like you it took about 6 days to be ok. Then crashed the 7th day the okish now. I hope yours goes quickly. 

Hiya @Maggie 👋 💜🤗💐

I hope mine passes quicker than that @Teej I have called the Principal already so can relax a bit now knowing I have the next 3 days to rest and get the things done I need to.

I am glad you are okish now - take it as easy as you can Hon Heart

Just checking in to say hi to a couple on my mind.

@Teej not sure where to check-in with you but I am thinking of you and wondering how you're going. Big ❤

@TheVorticon lots of times I've wanted to say hi and see how you're going also. I always second guess that, not wanting to be a pest. I went to post to you on a discussion you started but wasn't sure if you were OK with it being bumped. I hope you're enjoying the water event if you've been playing. Would love to hear from you if you feel up to it sometime 😎

Hope there is some good somewhere for all

I’m a total mess @CheerBear . It feels like the walls are closing in. I don’t have npmant coping strategies for this except make myself sleep.  Which I did last night. I am so lost and sad and feeling like a burden. SI is going through the roof but I know I have to hold on a bit longer until the leagal stuff works it out. Sorry for my vent. I have my psych in an hour and know I’ll be a mess after that. I could so easily walk off this earth just now. Let’s face it my psych won’t have a magic wand 🌑🙍‍♀️😥🤯

Gut feeling told me something might have been going on for you like this @Teej. I'm super sorry things are so hard 🙁 That walls closing in, lost, sad, burden feeling is hard. Soooo hard. If sleep is what can help then that's OK. It's a storm and you're riding it out that way.

It would be so much easier if there were wands.

Is anyone with you tonight?

Oodles of ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance