Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Breaking through the veil into the worky space is huge @CheerBear 

Good Luck with it.

Smiley Happy

@Queenie  Hugs.  I spent morning under doona. Smiley Very HappySmiley Embarassed

Thanks @Appleblossom 🙂 Doona morning sounds good. I'm a little jealous.

I read you have a new addition to your family. I hope you're getting plenty of cuddles 💙

Hey pity party girl 😜😘 @CheerBear . Come join mine. My pity party has been raging for a while 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:.

sorry you’ve had a blegh and meh time. I wish you had someone to tag team with on days like this too. 

@Queenie I read your post in the ndis thread and it made me so angry and hurt for you. I hope they were not seriously following that up. I can’t understand that at all. I feel like you can fight this. 

@Appleblossom How is little one travelling? 

Im just dropping in because I just did my big scary thing and went to my old house and saw my ex and my old dog and it was so sad. It was nothing like I had remembered. It’s very much like a huge junk yard. There is so much work to get it up to scratch for selling 😏. My ex isn’t coping much with life either, I felt sad and pity for him. All my garden (those flowers that I took those pictures of) was dead. Very plants we landed were alive. So many trees are dead. It’s not my house at all anymore and I think that’s ok. I think the good memories of the kids growing up there will have to remain in my head. 

Im so glad I’m going into respite this week. I need to find a brain. I feel like mush. So much suicide ideation still but I’m coping with it ok. I’m not sure when I’ll be back on. 

I have no clue what I meant with this sentence. !Very plants we landed were alive.! So much brain mush 🤯🤯🤯🤨

🙁 @Teej I felt sad reading about your house. I have so, so many feelings about my old house (the one I had my name on the mortgage of) and I wasn't there for long at all. During my social media adventure I saw a photo of my old favourite tree full of petaled pretties. It was one that my littles (one as a very new baby) played under and I could see from their room. It hurt my heart and soul to see. I can only imagine how big your feelings would have been with all the memories you would have. Add in the work you need to sell, and, just, ugh.

Super happy to see you this arvo. I've wanted to say hi and see how you've been but I held back (had to sit on my hands really lol) to give you time out.

I managed to make my way slightly out of the pity party, but only just. I dragged myself to a park I came across the other day and took two of the crew with me. They ran feral for a bit and we all feel better for it (though I'm royally wrecked now).

I'm glad to hear you are still glad to be going to respite. I really hope it is helpful for you.

Will see you when we see you. Big ❤

Thanks @CheerBear for the 💜. Will be back when it’s right. I’m feeling royally wrecked (love this phrase and stealing it 😜😘) now as well. Sooooo tired. 

@Teej @CheerBear 

Have been reading along with you both. My thoughts are with you both as you go through these difficult and wonky times Heart

I feel for you @Teej  as I know the pain caused by revisiting a former home. My home I lovingly decorated and gardens I once planted and tended. A large fence I painted, all gone. There is a different family living there now. It was painful to watch. Thankfully it’s in another city that I have no business visiting anymore so won’t. 

I really hope respite is useful for you. 

@CheerBear 🌈🦄💙

how are you holding up tonight? @CheerBear
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance