Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Just checking in.

Hi @Jacques,

Thinking of you. I hope you are ok. HeartSmiley Happy

Hi @PeppiPatty

How are you going now? I hope things have settled for you a bit. I read you'veHeart had a difficult time of late too. HeartSmiley Happy

Sending hugs @Former-Member HeartSmiley Happy 

❤️ @Former-Member

❤️Change123

❤️ @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, found you xox

Hi @Former-Member

Thank you for thinking of me, i have tye flu abd have pulled a muscle in my side, it is excruciating when i cough, abd with the flu i am coughing a lot.

I have been struggling of late and feel really guilty about my behavior when speaking with @Former-Member.

I did not mean harm or any insinuation about mental illness.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey. @Former-Member You did 😁👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member

are you up for a coffee and chat?

what have u been up to today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Jacques,

im really sorry you are so unwell. It sounds like it is really difficult and painful to cough.

I thought you may have gone quiet over that. I'm sure that she will be ok over it. I also trod on aButterfly's toes on her thread recently. Like you I didn't mean to and the last thing I intended was to add frustration or hurt to someone on the forum and at the time I was trying to help. I think though with so many variations of so many MI and the nature of us all being very sensitive sometimes these things happen. Please don't let it eat you up. I know you have apologised and I'm pretty sure she accepted it at the time. I'm trying to look at my mess up as a learning thing and be more aware before posting something similar again. Perhaps you can as well as I'm pretty sure you learned from your mistake too. Please take care @Jacques and try to let go of the guilt from this. 

I hope you get better soon💜🤗💐

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, 

you just reminded me I had half a coffee left. You know I started this thread so I didn't have to talk about me but it appears it's backfiring 😳😆😝😁

Im having a hard day but I've been ok before that for a while. I'm hoping tomorrow is kinder but I'm hormonal too so not holding out for anything great.

How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance