Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Just checking in.

Hi @utopia,

Thanks so much for the update. 

Im really sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful and significant role model in your life. I'm glad she is in pain free peace now. 💜💐

wow the rest of the week has been huge. Well done for getting through all the work things and applying for a job. Good luck with your application.🙏

I'm so pleased for you that you've been able to be a part of recording history and that it has helped you during a very difficult week. You're mountain sounds amazingly spiritual by the way and it must feel part of you, you belonging to that land and having a deep connection with it🌱🌾🍂🐜🐞

take care, thinking of you 💜🤗

Just tagging @Appleblossom@Decadian@Faith-and-Hope@Kurra@Shaz51@TAB too to alert you to @utopia post n case you miss it😊

Thanks everyone. Thanks @Former-Member. My ' other mum' was a friend of mine. And I called her Mum. I got to go to the ICU & then the Palliative Unit on a few days to say my thanks & how grateful I am to have her love. I've seen her 'spirit' before she passed and after she passed. So I do feel calm & at peace with her passing. She was an amazing woman.
Yes, I'm lucky to have connected to the area and ancestors of my mountain. It is a healing place. I can feel it when I'm there.
I hope you all find such a special healing place where you can reflect and meditate.

Hi @utopia

Just adding my hug to you in here .... had time with my mum at her bedside before she passed, but we didn't know what her condition was, or that she was leaving, until she was unconscious, so the goodbyes were one-way .... so glad for you that you had the time to say the things you quants to say and have come away with closure ... may your "mum" rest in peace.

What an incredible time for you, with the amazing distractions of the water wells (plural) and a job application in there too. Wishing you the very best with it all.

❤️🌹

And thanks @Former-Member .... 🌷
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member

Sorry i didnt answer last night, got distracted. I'm glad you're going ok at the moment. sometimes just focussing on sucessfully getting through each day is enough. oh yes, teachers... i think its sometimes kind of expected that teachers do 65hr weeks so that we 'deserve' school holidays (where lots of us spend at least several days doing school stuff anyway!). next week we have a special school evening and shared dinner for the upper year levels, plus teacher interviews working iwth an interpreter. i doubt we'll get home before 6/7 most nights. i'm already exhausted. doh! 

today was white ribbon day which was a very difficult day for many of my kids. hearing their stories was difficult (im sure that sounds selfish i'm sure!) 

My ex has not yet wanted to start all of the settlement process but i'm expecting that to change soon. its been a crappy few weeks with everything to do with him. sigh! 

I hope that your sorting of stuff goes as smoothly as it possibly can... and fairly. 😞 

lj

Former-Member
Not applicable

@utopia

I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost someone so close to you. I'm glad that you're feeling at peace with having been able to see her and let her know what you wanted to.

many hugs,

lj

Hello @utopia Heart

I am so sorry to hear about your mum xx

sending you tender hugs my friend HeartHeart

Hi @leia .... you okay ? Haven't seen you around much.

💜🌷
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for checking in @Former-Member. I know we caught up last night but wanted to say good luck with all the family court stuff. I gather it hasn't been going so well. I hope the last few weeks of school gets better. Take Care HeartSmiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Change123,

Just checking in because I know you had a rough week last week. I hope you are ok. Thinking of you, sending hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance