Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Inspirational Quote of the Day

Great idea! 😕
There's some good ones on another thread
"quotes that settle my mind" too if you want to look. This is a broarder title & I love the pictures.

OMG i am so sorry @Former-Member i had no idea their was another thread, i did not mean for any problems, i did not know one existed, please forgive me.

Jacques

I wouldn't be worried @Jacques
This thread is quite different in that the daily quote can create a focus for our day.

Sometimes I'll read Cainer's forecast for my day. Not because I believe in astrology but because he has obviously studied some psychology and philosophy at some point. I find his little 'forecasts ' can give me a direction for my day.
This thread is even better in some respects because we also have the capacity to discuss the inspirational quote if we really want to.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Doesn't matter @Jacques, my ego can do with a nudge, but it's good to know you didn't do it on purpose to ignore or outdo me (which some do here & what my little paranoid blackdog keeps telling me everyone's doing), so thanks for reassuring me on that, it's not a problem, really. Come to think of it - i didn't check old threads to see if I was actually repeating somebody else's idea either. The more the merrier 🙂
(I'm being really grown up here 🙂 :))

"To be truly free is not merely to cast off ones chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others"
~ Nelson Mandela

Thank you so much @Former-Member, i genuinly had no idea anyone had something similar going on, you are a great person and very understanding, thank you for your inspirational quote, he was a great man 🙂

funny-inspirational-quotes-12.jpg

Oh my, I also go from AA to ZZ 🙂

Hmm - didnt realise this wouldn't come up directly under the relevant quote (If Plan A fails, you have 25 other letters)

sorry i am late today guys, @Baymax, it is ok, i am sure others find it really good quote too 🙂

http://www.goodmorningquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/life-rain-tuesday-quotes.jpg

sorry for missing my quote yesterday, it slipped my mind, i hope no one minds if anyone is reading these 🙂

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0f/84/9c/0f849c2fcc5232e328120d057675db67.jpg

Life-Quotes-Cute-Love-Famous-Inspirational-Quotes-3542.jpg

http://quotespictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/a-true-friend-is-someone-who-thinks-you-are-a-good-egg-even-though-he-knows-you-are-slightly-cracked-inspirational-quote.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance