Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

greenpea
Senior Contributor

If I was free I would ....

I feel so trapped by my mi with the constant need of medications and doctors appointments etc. I was free I would go running through the forests like a wolf. If I couldnt do it physically I would do it in my head. Just run and run and run....

12 REPLIES 12

Re: If I was free I would ....

I hear ya in spite of your efforts there is still stuff i want to do @greenpea and just be free of being a person and nothing holding you back. Some time may slip away not good but there may be good in what comes.

I get it @greenpea

There's freedom from things

And freedom to do things

MI impinges on both big time Smiley Sad

If I was free I would . . . come & visit you @greenpea  & give you a long hug Heart

Good one @Exoplanet  🙂

A big group hug for @greenpea .

If I was free I've always wanted to hire a boat and go surfing through indonesia.  I'd be happy doing it around Oz TBH.   Probably a bit long in the tooth for it now, but, i still dream of it from time to time.  A lady i used to work with lives on a houseboat and sails round all over the place, I'd love to live like that to.

Great thread @greenpea

If I was free from my challenges mental health wise, I’d be working and travelling. On Monday the seventh of October my favourite singer did a fan only gig in London. I was gutted I couldn’t go. If I was free I would’ve been there in a heartbeat!

@Exoplanet  I would love a big long hug from you Exoplanet my brave friend :)xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I wonder how much the antipsychotics dull my thinking. If I was free I'd be off meds and working and travelling Oz. How amazing

Hi @Former-Member, what kind of work would you like to do?  Anywhere particular in Australia?

I would like. Northern territory I think. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance