Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I see this as looking after myself.

Well thank you @Powderfinger 

I headed home

paddled 2 hrs in my redneck house boat (Canadian canoe with swag)and returned to the "island" on the Dawson and settled in.

after a refreshing drink and a phonecall from my best mate I was ready to say F U world then the coolibah talked back to me and said " mate I was here before the captain and I'm not going anywhere!!!! What choice did I have but accept that call

the healing the country provides is in believable:

As I left the shore on dark I paddled past the lights of my home town and silence surrounded me the first bird I heard was the Mopoke owl

rest easy tonight knowing that you have helped and enrichened some one 's life 

thanks Brother 

@Skantz 

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for the appreciation and for letting me know I helped in enriching a person's life. It's been a good exchange. I too have realised and learnt things. There are more takers than givers in the world. 

These people are very draining. I always played my part. It is a part I will no longer play and am letting go. This is good for me, because it means the end of me being drained of so many things in my life. 

It's always a two way street, give and take. I'm no longer interested in having anything to do with takers only. 

Thank you for making a difference for me and I am happy you left to have a rest of your own. 

Ramble. 

Just checking in @Powderfinger 

Hope you are traveling well!

@Skantz 

Hi there! Good to hear from you. Having my good and bad days at the moment. How are you going? 

Thanks for checking in ☺️

Doing okay @Powderfinger 

My partner improved and we now have her back in the clinic and she is improving further 

had another rant at the Psychologist and seemed to have improved my blood pressure if nothing else

Hope you have a good weekend. I appreciate you lending a hand when you did

@Skantz 

I'm glad things have improved for you.snd your partner. 

You are welcome. Hope you have a great weekend too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance